Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs sniffing around Dicker now

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Wow!CLEAR AT THE TOP OF THE LEAGUE,GAMES IN HAND,THE MOST EXCITING FOOTBALL EVER FROM THE TEAM...and we get some fans arguing about Gus's and TBs judgement. Please calm down,if Dicker does go, and I hope he does'nt,do we not trust the powers that be to get in replacements. I was worried when Crofty went,but are we any worse now...you can't get higher than being top till next season,good debate though,even if it did get personal at times.We are all in the same boat,hopefully all rowing in the same direction,so please Mr Burns and Sam the Seagull...WE ARE ALL ALBION FANS, kiss and make up....that would be fun to watch though....C'mon lads....all together now.....SEAGULLS!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm always sceptical about any article that talks about interest from another club in a player of ours who is negotiating with us. Always smells like an agent has planted a story, exaggerated an issue, etc. in an effort to get more money for their client.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'm always sceptical about any article that talks about interest from another club in a player of ours who is negotiating with us. Always smells like an agent has planted a story, exaggerated an issue, etc. in an effort to get more money for their client.

Especially with the distinct lack of quotes

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Unless any club that wants him comes in witha much better deal than the one he's been offered here I'd be surprised if he left. Frankly next season I can't see how Burnley, Hull or the other Albion represent a better situation. Sussex or Humberside or Industrial Lancashire or The Black Country, tough choice eh ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here