Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs sniffing around Dicker now

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Could be wrong but casper had experience with Leeds in the champ in 2007?

In January 2007, he signed a loan deal with English club Leeds United.[11] who were battling relegation in the Football League Championship.

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Yeah that one. All i am saying is that from what i have seen of him i've not been that impressed. Same with Dicker. Although i did hear he was awesome at the watford game, wasn't there so couldn't judge.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I'm not saying he's wrong, just highlighting that when an atheist argues the existence of god with the pope, it isn't right to ask the pope to prove there is no god, he's not arguing that position, the atheist is. Mr Burns is saying Forster had trouble with Adams, Slade and Wilkins, Questions is sceptical and has asked for evidence, Mr burns has told him to find it himself. It's Mr Burns's obligation to prove/show evidence supporting his own position.
As I said, I don't need to prove myself who seems to know everything and speaks from a lofted position, but doesn't know the simplest facts regarding when a player can start talking to other clubs. If you dont know that, you dont know much about the behind the scenes of football. As I said, he can go and search it himself. For the record there's been plenty wrote about it, and the opinion also comes from two of the aforementioned managers. Although one never said it, the look on his face at a boxing event in London when I asked him his opinion said it all. (The event was talking place around the time Forster was trying to create shit for Lord Poyet.) But there was plenty written on here at the time.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Could be wrong but casper had experience with Leeds in the champ in 2007?

In January 2007, he signed a loan deal with English club Leeds United.[11] who were battling relegation in the Football League Championship.

14 matches.

Dont forget Hart

97 matches.

In fact, Harty is the player in our current squad who has played most times in the Championship for anyone.

Hart 97
Sparrow 62
El-Abd 45
Kishishev 19
Painter 16
Ankergren 14

Two of them have played in the Premiership.

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I`ll give you all day tomorrow to put up all the info about Wilkins, Adams and Slade having problems with Forster and subsequently earning his title of 'orrible little shit''
All I ask is that you make an effort and put a few quotes up that are in the public domain from these men or otherwise it might look like you are just making it up as you go along.

Or do you have a source to protect :lol:

Anyway nighty night.

Oh thanks for that. That's good of you!! Who the f*** are you?

I'm going spend all day posting quotes for you. Go do a search yourself you lazy twat, you'll find plenty of them.

And I make it up as I go along. This coming from someone that whos speaks from such a high platform as you, but doesn't even know a complete basic football fact, that a player can start sorting out a new contact six months before there old one ends,and not three months like you so incorrectly told us earlier. f***ing Jog On!

I've got nothing else to do, so page 1 of Google Search:

Wilkins Forster:

Forster impresses Wilkins
Wilkins delight at Forster strike
Wilkins hails Forster

Adams Forster

Strike pair impress Adams

Slade-Forster
Slade Eyes Extended Brighton Stay
Albion boss Slade sings Forsters praises
Russell Slade has high hopes for the Forster-Dickinson combo

Can't find anything negative. You talk shite burns

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Championhip clubs interested in a player at a club who by next season will have as much or maybe even more appeal than those interested. Nothing to worry about me thinks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Championhip clubs interested in a player at a club who by next season will have as much or maybe even more appeal than those interested. Nothing to worry about me thinks.

It depends on how much we can afford to pay our players.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I've got nothing else to do, so page 1 of Google Search:

Wilkins Forster:

Forster impresses Wilkins
Wilkins delight at Forster strike
Wilkins hails Forster

Adams Forster

Strike pair impress Adams
Brighton & Hove Albion boss Micky Adams is hoping that strike duo Nicky Forster and Glenn Murray can help the Seagulls challenge for promotion next season.

Adams has yet to see the pair in action together, but is aware that both Forster and Murray impressed for Albion last term.

He told The Argus: "They have both got good goalscoring records and we hope that will continue next season.

"I haven't seen a great deal of them as a pair, but the way I want us to play, I would hopefully think they will get a few more chances.

Slade-Forster
Slade Eyes Extended Brighton Stay

Brighton climbed to safety with the win after taking 20 points in 13 games since Slade succeeded Micky Adams at the beginning of March. Their destiny was in their own hands as three points would guarantee survival and veteran striker Nicky Forster came off the bench to hit the only goal 17 minutes from time. Slade hopes to have talks with chairman Dick Knight soon and said: "I think there is so much potential at Brighton. We must learn the lesson of this season and move on. "This club should be in the top 10 and if I get the job that is in my agenda. "I get on well with the chairman and hopefully something can be sorted out concerning my future."
Albion boss Slade sings Forsters praises
Russell Slade has high hopes for the Forster-Dickinson combo

Russell Slade did extremely well to keep Brighton up last season after arriving from Yeovil and now he is eyeing a challenge at the opposite end of the table despite what has been a sluggish start to Albion’s new campaign. The Seagulls are averaging a point per game from their first eight league matches and Slade suffered a particularly frustrating afternoon last Saturday when his side lost 3-2 at home to Southend. But, despite their slow start, there is every reason to believe that better things are around the corner given that Slade was able to significantly strengthen his squad in the summer, including the capture of £300,000 striker Liam Dickinson.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT DEFEAT AGAINST SOUTHEND LAST WEEKEND?

It was disappointing. I felt we dominated long periods of the second half. Lapses in concentration cost us and that’s not good enough. It is not going to take us where we want to be.

BUT YOU MUST BE DELIGHTED WITH THE START TO THE SEASON NICKY FORSTER HAS MADE – WITH TWO MORE GOALS ON SATURDAY?

Nicky is in terrific form at the minute. I thought we showed good qualities going forward on Saturday and at one stage it looked as though we might go on and get a third – but it didn’t happen. But he and Liam Dickinson have found a decent partnership.

YOU SEEM TO HAVE MORE STRENGTH IN DEPTH TO YOUR SQUAD THIS SEASON?
Yes, and the players not in the side just have to work very hard in training and then, when they get their opportunity in the reserves, try to impress. Gary Hart sees that because he was playing week-in, week-out in the reserves when I joined the club. He scored a few goals, worked really hard and got his opportunity. It is there for them.

YOU MUST BE PLEASED THAT MIDFIELDER GLENN MURRAY CAME THROUGH A RESERVE TEAM GAME THIS WEEK AFTER RECOVERING FROM A HERNIA INJURY?

He has made the first step on the ladder to full recovery. That’s all it is. It was his first taste of competitive football for a while but he came through fine. Now we will have to see how he reacts to that.

AND IT’S BRISTOL ROVERS THIS WEEKEND AND THEY HAVE MADE A GREAT START?

I’m not surprised by that. It is always a tough place to go. But last season we produced a terrific performance there and we need another one

Can't find anything negative. You talk shite burns
Ha Ha. Just seen this. You sad little man. I hope no one opens these! (too late, done it for them)The top Slade one is the best. Their names appears in the same report!! Thats all. And that link about sums them all up. The only ones that would hold any weight are the Wilkins ones, and they are all taken from roughly the same time. Ask WIlkins his opinion on Forster now?

Poor poor attempt mate. Just glad to see you did not spend to much time on it!!!

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
West Brom now apparently interested in signing Dicker according to Sky Sports...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let's hope West Brom go down then :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here