Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ckr to Wolves???

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Uncle Buck said:
Are you London Irish?

No but I very much doubt I am the only one who is bored with this. You constantly go on about it.

I am pretty sure that everybody thinks all results are important but that performances need to be taken into account. Or do you think that losing 5-0 is the same as losing 2-1?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not that it has any bearing on this thread.
But, it was just on the news that Wolves have let Paul Ince go.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Finchley Seagull said:
No but I very much doubt I am the only one who is bored with this. You constantly go on about it.

I am pretty sure that everybody thinks all results are important but that performances need to be taken into account. Or do you think that losing 5-0 is the same as losing 2-1?

Results out weigh performances, sign of a good team playing badly and winning 1-0. Sign of a McGhee team losing 5-1 and rolling over in the proccess.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Buck said:
Results out weigh performances, sign of a good team playing badly and winning 1-0. Sign of a McGhee team losing 5-1 and rolling over in the proccess.
Why can't you you at least wait until the season starts before subjecting us to this tiresome old dross again?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Man of Harveys said:
Why can't you you at least wait until the season starts before subjecting us to this tiresome old dross again?

Because at the moment it does seem to be heading the way of a nothing season.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Man of Harveys said:

To be honest the Stoke game was such a disgrace that it should not be dropped. It amazes me that people seem to think things will be OK this season, as until changes are made at the top of coaching structure we are going to see the same old dross.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Uncle Buck said:

I agree that results outweigh performances but I never said that was not true. All I am saying is that it is better to lose 2-1 and play well than lose 5-0 or do you disagree with that?

Also a sign of a McGhee team could be winning 1-0 at West Ham after he had the courage to drop two of our best attacking players. Or winning 1-0 at Palace after a very impressive performance.

Your anti McGhee diatribe is irrational now he has been given time this season. If you cannot support the manager of your team than at least try to avoid spending the whole time abusing him before the season has started.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Finchley Seagull said:
I agree that results outweigh performances but I never said that was not true. All I am saying is that it is better to lose 2-1 and play well than lose 5-0 or do you disagree with that?

Also a sign of a McGhee team could be winning 1-0 at West Ham after he had the courage to drop two of our best attacking players. Or winning 1-0 at Palace after a very impressive performance.

Your anti McGhee diatribe is irrational now he has been given time this season. If you cannot support the manager of your team than at least try to avoid spending the whole time abusing him before the season has started.

Do you want to log in as your alter ego now.

I do not think it is irrational wanting somebody out of the club who got us relegated in a pathetic manager and did not seem to care after the Stoke drubbing, it was almost as if he knew his job was safe.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
until changes are made at the top of coaching structure we are going to see the same old dross.

Time will tell, but I fear you are going to be abusing and dissing MM regardless.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:
Time will tell, but I fear you are going to be abusing and dissing MM regardless.

Time will tell - but I along with a increasing numbers are worried about the way the team plays with no idea.

maybe that will change with dw in the coaching set up? maybe it wont?

guess we will know in 10 days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here