Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ckr to Wolves???

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I can't believe anyone would want to sell CKR for £250k or anything around that.

The money would not be reinvested it would fill the black hole. We are not going to go out of business before the stadium decision so why sell now?? He is one of our best players and I am sure he has a bright future ahead of him.

Hands off Mick!!

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I love the quote in the argus from MM saying he asked Colin if he needed to be antagonised to play well because I think he's got it spot on. He is a player who appears to look very lazy and like he doesn't want to play too often, the first game of the season he was electric and looked as if he really had a point to prove but since then his determination appears to have gone up and down all season along with his work rate on the pitch. There's no doubt that this season he will be in a league where he is one of the most talented players and I think we should be expecting big things.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The whole team is for sale, that's life.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Why is it, I wonder, that nobody ever puts in a bid for Mayo, Carpenter and Oatway? It's always our better players that seem to attract offers. I know this isn't surprising but it's bloody annoying. We really do need to keep the likes of CKR, Lynch etc if we are do anything this season. I for one am thoroughly pissed off at the constant selling of the family silver. Oh to be able to keep hold of our better players again. Falmer can't come quickly enough for me.

:(

Last edited:

Jam The Man said:
Not true, but how do people think he feels after the lack of encouragement from some?

I would hope as a pro he doesn't take it to heart - because if he goes to Wolves he will find as many unsupportive whingers among their fan base as ours, if not many more so.

The vast majority of Brighton fans want him to stay and be our top scorer next season, he should avoid reading fans' messageboards if he's that bothered about what an excitable minority of fans think.

Last edited:

Wasn't he going to Sheffield Utd the week before last? :shootself

Fact is, anyone who wants him is going to pay top dollar because he is going to be a big player for us this season, I wouldn't even be happy with £500k to be honest.

Uncle Buck said:
Probably about the going rate. Yes he might be talented, but his career stats do not back that up.

"Career stats" :D

He's 19!

Nininini Nineteen, 19, Ni-nineteen 19

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
London Irish said:
"Career stats" :D

He's 19!

Nininini Nineteen, 19, Ni-nineteen 19

:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Large One said:
Oh come on. Are you telling me that something as fundamentally corrupt as FIFA wouldn't have given a sly nod and a wink to the referees (well, not much sly - more threatening) that it would be better for football, better for FIFA, better for the World Cup and better for their families if Germany stayed in the competition as long as possible?

Look at what happened with South Korea in 2002 against Italy and Spain. It would have been Japan as well, but they were too shit.

I'm not saying Germany didn't deserve a semi-final place - they did. But there was no way they weren't going to be allowed to get to the semis either.
What a lot of woolly-thinking nonsense.

It's got nothing to do with the obvious corruption at FIFA, it has nothing to do with the obviously dodgy decisions in Korea four years ago. However, it has everything to do with the fact that I never saw a decision or a set of decisions go in their favour which seemed biased towards them during the world cup. Not one, and I watched just about every second of every game, something I can't claim about dire England.

You can be as sore about it as you like, you can blame everyone other than the England players and coach for it, but the FACT is that Germany are far better than England, still. And that's with no help required or received from anyone during the 2006 World Cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here