Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ckr to Wolves???

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Large One said:
I think Trigger finds him a donkey.
Not at all... One of our better players, however there are no guarantees he will start every match if McGhee's selections from last season are anything to go by and even if he did there really aren't that many players in this squad of children that can create goals for him, he'll have to create a lot for himself which he is quite capable of doing WHEN he puts his mind to it, which isn't as often as he should in my opinion.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
This is all the Mirror has in it - just gossip (hopefully!)

WOLVES IN BID TO GET RICH QUICK
WOLVES boss Mick McCarthy wants to sign Brighton striker Colin Kazim-Richards. McCarthy is working on a tight budget as Wolves' Premiership parachute money has run out.

That's left him looking for bargains and he believes Kazim-Richards (above) could prove a decent cheap option.

The striker moved to Brighton from Bury last season for £250,000 - money raised by a Coca-Cola fans' competition.

He scored six goals in 42 appearances for the relegated Seagulls last season.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
fourthteamtillidie said:
Plus as part of the Coca-Cola deal he cant go anywhere for two years I believe- but will stand corrected.

1 year...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Maybe if he isn't slagged off so much after each game when he doesn't score a wonder goal he might have more of a desire to stay!?

This guy is going to be class... let's hope he stays and gets the support a 19 year old deserves, rather than the dog's abuse he has received from some.

Biased and proud.

Kaz must stay!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Jam The Man said:
Maybe if he isn't slagged off so much after each game when he doesn't score a wonder goal he might have more of a desire to stay!?

This guy is going to be class... let's hope he stays and gets the support a 19 year old deserves, rather than the dog's abuse he has received from some.

Biased and proud.

Kaz must stay!

:clap: :clap:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Mr Blobby said:
This is all the Mirror has in it - just gossip (hopefully!)

WOLVES IN BID TO GET RICH QUICK
WOLVES boss Mick McCarthy wants to sign Brighton striker Colin Kazim-Richards. McCarthy is working on a tight budget as Wolves' Premiership parachute money has run out.

That's left him looking for bargains and he believes Kazim-Richards (above) could prove a decent cheap option.

The striker moved to Brighton from Bury last season for £250,000 - money raised by a Coca-Cola fans' competition.

He scored six goals in 42 appearances for the relegated Seagulls last season.

Not a single quote from McCarthy in the story. Don't believe it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Large One said:
That, and generous refereeing.
I thought I'd just about heard every mean-spirited comment on here about Germany's performance but that takes the cake. Risible, frankly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jam The Man said:

Sounds to me like confirmation that he wants away....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Man of Harveys said:
I thought I'd just about heard every mean-spirited comment on here about Germany's performance but that takes the cake. Risible, frankly.
Oh come on. Are you telling me that something as fundamentally corrupt as FIFA wouldn't have given a sly nod and a wink to the referees (well, not much sly - more threatening) that it would be better for football, better for FIFA, better for the World Cup and better for their families if Germany stayed in the competition as long as possible?

Look at what happened with South Korea in 2002 against Italy and Spain. It would have been Japan as well, but they were too shit.

I'm not saying Germany didn't deserve a semi-final place - they did. But there was no way they weren't going to be allowed to get to the semis either.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Icy Gull said:
Sounds to me like confirmation that he wants away....

Not true, but how do people think he feels after the lack of encouragement from some?

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Jam The Man said:
Not true, but how do people think he feels after the lack of encouragement from some?

I think we went over this when 'Debo' came on here saying the same thing. I think CKR is a good player, and comes across as a really decent bloke in interviews but he is going to have to develop a thicker skin if he wants a successful career in football. If he finds getting stick from a handful of Brighton fans upsetting, what would he be like after having a bad game at a big club where the stick can be far more vocifiorus?

This is a big season for him. He needs to get his head down, work hard and show how much he wants it. I was worried listening to Paul Camlin on the Colchester commentry suggest that he had fallen behind Ravell and JR in the pecking order. That combined with McGee's comments in the Argus today worry me a bit.

He's potentially our best player by a mile, but he's got to start showing it consistentally.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
£1 or £1 million pound-it will go in the black hole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here