Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christianity sucks! Anti-Religious Thread Alert (News item really)

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Safeway said:
Take it you've never had an eight inch cock up your arse, then? One in ten of the population seem to think it's alright. :thumbsup:

i had about 10 replies to right disagreeing with and agreeing with various posts, including having a RIGHT go at pavillionaire and yorkie (sorry, but you both posted BOOOOOOOOOOLLCKS :) ) but i have just spat tropicana all over my keyboard and have forgotten what i was going to say.

top TOP post. :clap:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yorkie, and any others who find this subject important and worthy of serious discussion... please be aware that this is a deliberate wind-up.

http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=9665&threadid=63410

If anyone is serious about discussing these issues, I suggest you find someone to talk to on an individual basis - NSC does not appear to be the place for a sensible discussion.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would much rather a kind homosexual than an evil heterosexual everyday. Any god that discriminates against gays or people who do not conformed to the norm is no god I want to follow.

The ONLY thing that matters is whats in your heart. I my job I have dealt with Blacks and Homosexual people and I would say unreservedly that the nicest people I have met over the last 10 years have been Black people and Homosexual people.

They are much much more full of love and the spirit of human kindness that 99% of the rest of society.

Islam fundamentalists thinks its wrong to be gay but right to kill or behead innocent infidels. What a f***ed up world we live in.

Titanic said:
Yorkie, and any others who find this subject important and worthy of serious discussion... please be aware that this is a deliberate wind-up.

If anyone is serious about discussing these issues, I suggest you find someone to talk to on an individual basis - NSC does not appear to be the place for a sensible discussion.

It is far from a wind up, in fact nowhere on that thread does anyone say that we will post controversial views to get people going. Crabtree has been posting good discussion topics for a few days now and each of them is to try and promote healthy discussion on here, and IMO try to stop all the bollocks that seems to exist between the two boards.

I can honestly say that any opinions I have given on this thread are legitimately mine and have not been posted to outrage or deliberately wind people up.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Titanic said:

WRONG it is not a deliberate wind up, I read the news item and was incensed by and posted it here for debate and discussion, I merely posted that thread on NSP knowing it was gonna kick off big time just like the "Is it ok to Punch a Woman" thread - its decent debate/discussion and I wanted to see different views an opinions.

you just wait until my next subject, THAT will get everyone going no matter what messageboard they read!

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It may or may not be a wind up but not ONCE today has anyone stated that NSC is boring nowadays.

Well done, Crabbers.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Safeway said:

Goodness comes from within and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Holy Spirit or indeed any other fabricated outside influence.

Hey, I've missed out on this debate up till now. Too busy to look at NSC.

Anyway, spot on, Safeway.

And Yorkie, with due respect (always say that when you mean the opposite) you do talk a load of old rubbish. Holy Spirit .... puleeeese. It probably hangs out with the faeries at the bottom of my garden.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Yorkie said:
I am not going to carry on with this thread because there are some massive massive generalisations going on.

Largely by you Mrs Bar.

Your position appears to be that good can only come from God fearing people. It follows that in your view an agnostic like myself cannot be truly good. I find your opinion offensive.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Voroshilov said:
Largely by you Mrs Bar.

Your position appears to be that good can only come from God fearing people. It follows that in your view an agnostic like myself cannot be truly good. I find your opinion offensive.

I haven't said that in any post whatsoever.

As you said it 'appears to be'. Possibly you are reading my posts the way you want to read them.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
religion is dead due to science proving everything.

so why do people still believe?

i just dont get it?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Pavilionaire said:
To expand upon my point, say you've got 100 people who are "religious" and 100 people who aren't, I would suggest that the 100 who are "religious" would generally be more considerate towards society and the environment, and make better neighbours, than the 100 who follow no creed.

Have to totally disagree with that statement.
If the 100 religious people were from different denominations then they would be against each other and some would even think it right to be able to kill each other in the name of religon.
Religon is the root of all evil.Starting nearly every war.They take as much cash off people as possible and all claim to be skint.All religon is hypocritical.All argue that theirs is better then the other one.Most only have one god but he takes sides against the others.What a load of bollocks.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
This thread is BOLLOCKS!

All of you who are arguing don't have any solid basis to your arguments...:shootself

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Can't remember who said it but someone referred to a 'News Of The World' mentality about paedophile priests.

I wonder how you would feel if you were to discover that the Catholic Church sent a priest to your parish knowing that he was accused of abusing a young girl? If the same priest was a regular visitor at the local primary school your daughter attends? If the way you were informed of this was not by the Church or the school but having to read it in the national newspaper (not the NOTW) that exposed this?

Happened a lot closer to home than some of you may realise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here