Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christianity sucks! Anti-Religious Thread Alert (News item really)

I can't bear it when someone says "I am a Christian" because within minutes they do or say something hypocritical to their supposed faith. "trying to be a Christian" might be more diplomatic and accurate than naming themselves religious.

'Jewish' is confusing, as it's 'supposed' to be a religion, but is also a race - and one whose members are often atheists!
The Hesidic Jews are very critical of those 'Jews as race' and don't see them as Jews at all.....but then they seem to practise religion as if it's a superstition, and one must not drive, use an electric device, or in any way party on a Friday night.

Also weird superstitious symbolic gesturing like 'crossing yourself' appear pagan - and especially repugnant when they make a big display of it in front of millions of spectators like some sportsmen do - which goes against their very own biblical doctrine by it's very act anyway!

Better, imho, to live as a good person and not project ancient doctrine (and modern versions of same) upon everyone else. Encourage others to do good deeds, ok - but not base it on some divisive regulations that draw lines between races and/or social memberships.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Safeway said:
Smooth, I'd love to live in a church, that would be WELL good. Imagine the parties.....

:dance:

There is a big church up here in Manchester that has been converted into Luxury apartments!

Its QUALITY!!

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here