Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton: 'It’s a good feeling to be the manager of a big club'

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Guy at work who lives in and follows Forest is actually starting to see real change in the club under chris. He is very impressed and says that the only disappointment is how knocky, when he plays, is so much better than a lot of their players and plays so may good balls and crosses that they don’t get on the end of. He is getting frustrated seemly.....we all know how that ends.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
For all the Forrest fans on this thread.

What do you make of Lyle Taylor not taking the knee???

He seems a sensible lad that wants the country to unite, I hope the lad does well.

https://youtu.be/DaDNA0pbIVE

https://www.nottinghampost.com/spor...ottingham-forest-striker-lyle-taylors-4876169

I hope the Albion follow suit on this as it only causes more divide to continue with it.

Personally I don't find it divisive at all. Some people support the players to make their stand and some don't.

Seemingly some only support the player if they make the stand they agree with.

Some people also seem to use it to bang on about division (one can only guess at their motivations).

Not many though.

All good .

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

D

Deleted member 2719

Personally I don't find it divisive at all. Some people support the players to make their stand and some don't.

Seemingly some only support the player if they make the stand they agree with.

Some people also seem to use it to bang on about division (one can only guess at their motivations).

Not many though.

All good .

Isn't he a top lad?

Would you be happy if others take the same attitude he has?

Perhaps the blade should fall upon his wise shoulders? For healing the divide? If only he had 7 world championships under his belt and mega millions of pounds.

Jesus h christ the shit you lot watch on YT :ffsparr:

You lot???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Isn't he a top lad?

Would you be happy if others take the same attitude he has?

Perhaps the blade should fall upon his wise shoulders? For healing the divide? If only he had 7 world championships under his belt and mega millions of pounds.

You lot???

Its a great shame that the black lives matter message and idea has been hijacked by the Black Lives Matter organisation. I find it sad that this fella feels the need to distance himself from such a powerful message because some people can't understand the distinction.

Worse that that though are the people who willfully conflate the two concepts for their own reasons. I can't understand why someone would continue to do that even after the distinction has been explained to them on numerous occasions.

Anyway Mouldy, you enjoy your fishing trip with this stuff. Whatever your motivations are, and even if I don't understand them, you obviously get something out of it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Yeah, you lot: a group of nscers who seem to enjoy searching out and watching dodgy youtube channels with similar messages, and then share them here.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
What happened to Chris Hughton's side today. Very uncharacteristic of his sides to ship 5 goals? Was he playing a weakened side?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
What happened to Chris Hughton's side today. Very uncharacteristic of his sides to ship 5 goals? Was he playing a weakened side?

Sort of, Gaetan Bong played.

But the penalty decision is the least justifiable penalty decision I've seen since Welbeck was randomly awarded one for us against Liverpool.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sort of, Gaetan Bong played.

But the penalty decision is the least justifiable penalty decision I've seen since Welbeck was randomly awarded one for us against Liverpool.
Welbeck wasn't randomly awarded one. He was awarded one because of a random event, a Liverpool player taking a shot at the ball but completely missing and connecting with a player.

Sometimes some very odd things happen in football, for instance that "onside decision" this week.

The event was odd but the decision wasn't. Don't confuse the two.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

A few reserves / fringe players in their team today. Like GPs old balance player from Östersund, Foad Bachirou. Pretty common that managers who recently arrived at a club use their first FA Cup game to try some of the players that didnt get reallly the chance yet. As we remember from last year when GP played with Bong and Balogun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here