Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea Victory Parade

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Or how many have been faithful to their men lol.....

Exactly mate... JT has just done it with bags loads of money and we all hate an earner, it's instilled! We've all strayed off the path, men and women, with men and women lol

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
When you got the money he has, you can get away with an awful lot. Maybe they weren't under age. I'm not sure on that one, but they were young, he was married and it was in the back of his bentley. Whatever way you cut it, it's not great. I get a little bit carried away on the subject of JT Mr Chelski, he is a worm of a man.

Pretty big difference there lol

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gold? Please please put it up as gold, I've never gone gold before.

Some way to go for that I'm afraid...but in an Olympic year, you never know.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Exactly mate... JT has just done it with bags loads of money and we all hate an earner, it's instilled! We've all strayed off the path, men and women, with men and women lol

It not the screwing around that really gets me, he is a re blooded male and I couldn't really care less who he shags. It's his attitude, who was he to go infront of the press at the world cup after he had been axed as captain and basiclly disrupt the squad with his big I am speech. Then the racist stuff and pissed up stuff. He was captain of his country and his club and looked up to by thousands of kids...He is a scumbag....Not to mention the Wembley box stuff and the tours of the Chelski training ground stuff. The guy is just so far up his own arse it's a joke.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I just wonder how many men on here can say they have been faithful to their woman.

Steady my brush, chap.

I was with my ex for 18 years and never strayed.

And, no, I'm not boring, just true.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
It not the screwing around that really gets me, he is a re blooded male and I couldn't really care less who he shags. It's his attitude, who was he to go infront of the press at the world cup after he had been axed as captain and basiclly disrupt the squad with his big I am speech. Then the racist stuff and pissed up stuff. He was captain of his country and his club and looked up to by thousands of kids...He is a scumbag....Not to mention the Wembley box stuff and the tours of the Chelski training ground stuff. The guy is just so far up his own arse it's a joke.

Sums up my feelings on the bloke perfectly. If LondonBlue wants to defend that then I'm all ears. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with his football skills, he is a vile human being.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
And wasn't involved at the business end. As I have said easier, his lack of self-awareness is breath taking. He should have let those who won the trophy take the limelight. I'm all for Chelsea celebrating but leave the real glory to those that truly earned it.

On that basis anyone who didn't play in Birmingham game should not have taken part in our final home game lap of honour. NO like our league position the trophy wasn't just won on one night, it was played over the whole season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I agree with a hell of a lot of what you say mate. I won't do the downer on JT til he has been proven. But most of us have been there, none of us are above it. Name dropping yes, but I had a few beers one night with Clarkson, and every woman in the pub gave him their phone number, or hotel room. It was quite crazy. I can understand ANY player, not just JT succumbing... we are just blokes and we do things we regret or not, it is life.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I agree with a hell of a lot of what you say mate. I won't do the downer on JT til he has been proven. But most of us have been there, none of us are above it. Name dropping yes, but I had a few beers one night with Clarkson, and every woman in the pub gave him their phone number, or hotel room. It was quite crazy. I can understand ANY player, not just JT succumbing... we are just blokes and we do things we regret or not, it is life.
Kelly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here