Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea Victory Parade

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
WOW go keyboard warrior!

I watched it because I wanted to see the streets of London packed with happy fans waving flags, which i did. It doesn't alter the fact that John Terry is a f***ing despicable prick, does it? Moron.

Keyboard warrior? Are you serious? It's no wonder I have stopped posting here as much with shit like that.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
WOW go keyboard warrior!

I watched it because I wanted to see the streets of London packed with happy fans waving flags, which i did. It doesn't alter the fact that John Terry is a f***ing despicable prick, does it? Moron.

TJ Is a great bloke in my opinion - I just wish he was our Captain, as we need someone kicking arse on the pitch!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He is their captain and as pointed out on another thread he played 11 of the 13 games.

And wasn't involved at the business end. As I have said easier, his lack of self-awareness is breath taking. He should have let those who won the trophy take the limelight. I'm all for Chelsea celebrating but leave the real glory to those that truly earned it.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
TJ Is a great bloke in my opinion - I just wish he was our Captain, as we need someone kicking arse on the pitch!

This is the most insane thing I've EVER read. A great bloke? Please tell me you are kidding? Don't get me wrong I'm pleased for Chelsea and their fans but John Terry, A great bloke?

D

Deleted member 18477

WOW go keyboard warrior!

This.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Great, why don't you stop right now? Awesome.

Fella if you ever want to come shake my hand at the Amex (I am a STH) please feel free to tell me where and when. Calling me a keyboard warrior is rather insulting and I'd happily talk about our disagreements face to face. There are some right arseholes on this forum, and I won't name them, they wouldn't understand anyway. I hate Man U with a passion, but I would never throw the venom you non football people would on them, hate put aside. I find you quite despicable, come see me, pm me.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And wasn't involved at the business end. As I have said easier, his lack of self-awareness is breath taking. He should have let those who won the trophy take the limelight. I'm all for Chelsea celebrating but leave the real glory to those that truly earned it.

He didn't earn it?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D

Deleted member 18477

Fella if you ever want to come shake my hand at the Amex (I am a STH) please feel free to tell me where and when. Calling me a keyboard warrior is rather insulting and I'd happily talk about our disagreements face to face. There are some right arseholes on this forum, and I won't name them, they wouldn't understand anyway. I hate Man U with a passion, but I would never throw the venom you non football people would on them, hate put aside. I find you quite despicable, come see me, pm me.

:lolol:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

So your happy to call people arseholes but offer people out when they take offence to it? If being called a keyboard warrior offends you then maybe you should lie down for a bit.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I could start a whole new thread on this. But over the years i have watched and then registered to this place I have seen a plethora of bullshit. We should be 4-4-2 we should be 4-5-1 we should be doing this and doing that. But it comes from people that haven't got a f***ing clue about football. They want to hate Poyet and Adams and whoever else has been a Brighton manager. And heaven forbid you are happy that another team won something we can only dream about. You're a plastic! Some of you seriously need to grow some f***ing balls and actually realise that football people really do enjoy football. Get your heads out of your arses and get with it. Hating players will not make your life happier. Hating clubs will not make your life happier. Keyboard warrior, lol, what the f***. SDome of you need to sort your lives out and start to try to understand football.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you dont like John Terry, who is the CAPTAIN of the team that won the trophy - then why the bloody hell would you watch it, knowing damn well he is going to have some part of the celebrations. Does come across that some are just watching it to find something to moan about - but then it wouldnt be NSC if some dont do this.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So your happy to call people arseholes but offer people out when they take offence to it? If being called a keyboard warrior offends you then maybe you should lie down for a bit.

I offered to meet you, problem?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I could start a whole new thread on this. But over the years i have watched and then registered to this place I have seen a plethora of bullshit. We should be 4-4-2 we should be 4-5-1 we should be doing this and doing that. But it comes from people that haven't got a f***ing clue about football. They want to hate Poyet and Adams and whoever else has been a Brighton manager. And heaven forbid you are happy that another team won something we can only dream about. You're a plastic! Some of you seriously need to grow some f***ing balls and actually realise that football people really do enjoy football. Get your heads out of your arses and get with it. Hating players will not make your life happier. Hating clubs will not make your life happier. Keyboard warrior, lol, what the f***. SDome of you need to sort your lives out and start to try to understand football.

So you're calling me a plastic because I think John Terry is a wanker?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hating players will not make your life happier. Hating clubs will not make your life happier.

Oh it does. Trust me.

And not taking everything so seriously might make your life happier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here