Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll say this here and now, I am Chelsea through and through, but they have nothing on my beloved Brighton, Chelsea are my whore, Brighton are my wife.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'll say this here and now, I am Chelsea through and through, but they have nothing on my beloved Brighton, Chelsea are my whore, Brighton are my wife.

What does that even mean? Who do you support, Chelsea or BHA?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Wow mate that is 52 minutes long, I'll have to watch it tomorrow, but you are a star!

That's the whole programme. the Brighton v Chelsea coverage lasts for 35 mins. Enjoy it at your leisure. Incredible atmosphere, incredible game at the Goldstone.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That's the whole programme. the Brighton v Chelsea coverage lasts for 35 mins. Enjoy it at your leisure. Incredible atmosphere, incredible game at the Goldstone.

You're a star, thank you so much, that was my first game at the Goldstone... [MENTION=15916]Bean[/MENTION] re-read it you'll understand.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He played over 50% of the semi final so i'm not sure how that amounts to a very small part.

Fair point. But it doesn't change the fact he is a **** and missed Chelsea's finest moment.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
And because you,re f***ing ugly.

I wasn't then though.

Sadly nowadays, I concur.

It's comes to something when those funny i phone apps that make you look weird actually makes me look better.:down:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wasn't then though.

Sadly nowadays, I concur.

It's comes to something when those funny i phone apps that make you look weird actually makes me look better.:down:

:D yours was the best. Very childish but funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here