Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea Victory Parade

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
When you got the money he has, you can get away with an awful lot. Maybe they weren't under age. I'm not sure on that one, but they were young, he was married and it was in the back of his bentley. Whatever way you cut it, it's not great. I get a little bit carried away on the subject of JT Mr Chelski, he is a worm of a man.

he is a cu*t... my gf use to work in pizza express in esher and he use to always offer her out to his car etc... he even tried it on with my gf when he was paying the bill and his wife was sat at the table with their kid. he gave her his number use to practically harass her. Proper pieve of shit... on so many levels... he is the pinnacle of all that is wrong with these over paid undereducated twats...

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
So you're calling me a plastic because I think John Terry is a wanker?

His team mate's wives could vouch for the fact he isn't one of those. ;)
But your point still stands.
And yeah it was cringeworthy, but that's what any celebration parade is... unless it's your club.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
His team mate's wives could vouch for the fact he isn't one of those. ;)
But your point still stands.
And yeah it was cringeworthy, but that's what any celebration parade is... unless it's your club.

The celebration parade was great. I've repeatedly stated that I'm pleased for the club and it's fans, John Terry on the microphone IS/WAS cringe worthy. That was my point.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
The celebration parade was great. I've repeatedly stated that I'm pleased for the club and it's fans, John Terry on the microphone IS/WAS cringe worthy. That was my point.

Yeah i think everyone is of that thinking. Well, NEARLY everyone.

I'd also like to see Terry's wages go to Drogba as part of his new contract. He does "want him to stay" afterall...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On that basis anyone who didn't play in Birmingham game should not have taken part in our final home game lap of honour. NO like our league position the trophy wasn't just won on one night, it was played over the whole season.

League's are a little different.

However much Terry's role in securing the European Cup is dressed up and no matter how much Terry himself wants to be part of the final success I know, you know, and deep down John Terry knows that his odious character finally caught up with him and he was denied playing a part in what would have been his finest hour.

Feb 14, 2010
Living in London I saw a family off the the victory parade. It's not right to judge people but the child in the pram had a Chelsea scarf. OK, kind of sweet. The 8 or 9 year old girl had a Chelsea top on. OK let her off. The boy aged about 10 or 11 also had a Chelsea top, hat and flag. OK fair enough perhaps. But the (lets shall we say, not very slim) mum had an Chelsea top on. No that is not a good look for her but the worst of all? Now that was the dad. I kid you not, he was late 40's or early 50's wearing - Chelsea top, with the shorts ! In fact he even had the socks on with white trainers. That's right the bloke was in a full Chelsea kit ged around 50 walking down the street ! Now can someone on this form who feels the need to wear a football top when not playing football (and is over 13) please explain to me the mindset of this bloke?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Living in London I saw a family off the the victory parade. It's not right to judge people but the child in the pram had a Chelsea scarf. OK, kind of sweet. The 8 or 9 year old girl had a Chelsea top on. OK let her off. The boy aged about 10 or 11 also had a Chelsea top, hat and flag. OK fair enough perhaps. But the (lets shall we say, not very slim) mum had an Chelsea top on. No that is not a good look for her but the worst of all? Now that was the dad. I kid you not, he was late 40's or early 50's wearing - Chelsea top, with the shorts ! In fact he even had the socks on with white trainers. That's right the bloke was in a full Chelsea kit ged around 50 walking down the street ! Now can someone on this form who feels the need to wear a football top when not playing football (and is over 13) please explain to me the mindset of this bloke?

You might like this

Fans in replica shirts .. No shame

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
We went to the parade - you're right, it is a bit cringeworthy when it's not your own team, but I think my son enjoyed it and that was the main thing.

Lots of waiting around and nearly 2 hours to get home afterwards (4 tube stops), it was worse than Wembley in that respect - though not sure that Battersea would be any better if they move there.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
For a touch of class - did you see the shot of the crowd after the final whistle last night - and there was a bloke in goalkeepers shirt, gloves, and a Petr Cech protective hat.

Bravo my friend.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
For a touch of class - did you see the shot of the crowd after the final whistle last night - and there was a bloke in goalkeepers shirt, gloves, and a Petr Cech protective hat.

Bravo my friend.

Yeah I saw that it was great! If he was over 17 then according to some on here (more the other thread i mentioned) he is an embarrassment

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I don't understand your point, if you have one, can you elaborate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here