Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea Victory Parade

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
. He represents everything that is wrong with overpaid players in this country who think they can do anything they like./QUOTE]

Yes he does imo.

And it will carry on unfortunately, as long as they can play football, barton et al.

But of course, certain Albion supporters seem to forget conveniently that
we currently have an ongoing legal situation with two of our own players.

Just because currently they wear our Stripes, does not in any way make them exempt.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There is NO DOUBT what so ever that you offered me out only a page ago, saying that you didn't is laughable.

Yes

I asked to meet you, I also said you may be the best bloke of all time... get over yourself.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I asked to meet you, I also said you may be the best bloke of all time... get over yourself.

Why would he meet you just because you had a little hissy fit online? Jeeeez

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why would he meet you just because you had a little hissy fit online? Jeeeez

I'm trying to grab your persona, difficult to do so, not sure why, but I'm sure you'd be a decent bloke too, yes I'd like to meet [MENTION=14929]superbez[/MENTION], I think we'd have a beer and get on.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
John Terry is a wanker of the highest order. From taking the piss out of some yanks, the day after 9/11, to pissing on pub floors, to fighting, to screwing under age girls in his Bentley,

Look it up, it's all on record. Except for the racist issue. .

Yes. Yes all of it is proven. And in July, hopefully a court of law will prove beyond reasonable doubt what he is.

Will he do time? Probably not, Will he be sacked by Chelsea? Again, probably not, but I guarantee his career will be tarnished properly.

Are you saying its been proven that he has been screwing under age girls in his Bentley ???
Surely he would have gone down for that?

Not defending him, as said the guy is a grade A cock, but you can't be saying that without proof.

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
. He represents everything that is wrong with overpaid players in this country who think they can do anything they like./QUOTE]

Yes he does imo.

And it will carry on unfortunately, as long as they can play football, barton et al.

But of course, certain Albion supporters seem to forget conveniently that
we currently have an ongoing legal situation with two of our own players.

Just because currently they wear our Stripes, does not in any way make them exempt.

Totally agree and if our players are found guilty in a court of law I hope the club terminate their contracts with immediate effect. It is the only way they can distance themselves from the situation and not be seen to support such things. The fact Chelski have stood by Terry though thick and thin says as much about the football club as it does the man himself. They should have got shot of him years ago, regardless of how good he is or was.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
John Terry is an absolute f***ing twat of a man - anyone who disagrees with this is a prick, IMO

You can't have a go at him for celebrating his club winning a trophy though. To say he didn't contribute is stupid. Didn't he score in the home game against Napoli? A pretty crucial goal as I recall.

How would we feel about Gordon Greer doing the same if he had scored the winner in the quater-final of the FA Cup then got sent off in the semi, missed the final then joined in with the celebrations?

Have a go at Terry for being a complete prick, but don't knock him for celebrating the club's win.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you saying its been proven that he has been screwing under age girls in his Bentley ???

Mate, typical of the shite we have to read on here, but if David Cameron ever says anything like 'he did something bad' and the whole of NSC is down on him like a ton of bricks. Hypocrisy at the enth level is this place.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

When you got the money he has, you can get away with an awful lot. Maybe they weren't under age. I'm not sure on that one, but they were young, he was married and it was in the back of his bentley. Whatever way you cut it, it's not great. I get a little bit carried away on the subject of JT Mr Chelski, he is a worm of a man.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Keep it up LondonBlue, keep it up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When you got the money he has, you can get away with an awful lot. Maybe they weren't under age. I'm not sure on that one, but they were young, he was married and it was in the back of his bentley. Whatever way you cut it, it's not great. I get a little bit carried away on the subject of JT Mr Chelski, he is a worm of a man.

I just wonder how many men on here can say they have been faithful to their woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here