Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton til i die!!

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Make sure you come back on here if we beat you. We'd be gentle!

I’ll be back. If we lose and that’s a big if then I’ll eat humble pie but I like it on here so shall stick around for abit, that’s if all us addicks don’t get banned for tonight.

Not to sure what the board puts up with so will watch and learn :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for that, haven't come here for trouble only banter, thought he meant me for a minute, last thing I want is to get banned, I like it on here, good forum :)

This isn't a hoolie site. Most of the comments have been totally tongue-in-cheek. :lolol::lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Soz Dad, I promise to behave in future

Good...I take it you haven't worked out that they are a couple of 10 year olds wanking furiously in their bedrooms to this?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good...I take it you haven't worked out that they are a couple of 10 year olds wanking furiously in their bedrooms to this?

Blimey, Dave's in now. Just need Carwash and Lord B and we can't lose!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I’ll be back. If we lose and that’s a big if then I’ll eat humble pie but I like it on here so shall stick around for abit, that’s if all us addicks don’t get banned for tonight.

For the love of God.... *sigh*

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I just got carried away in a Tardis to the early 80s

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

You'll be fine - we put up with good natured banter well on here.

Homophobic, racist and legally contentious comments will get you banned so the other (probably non Charlton) trolls would be skating on thin ice though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
:lolol:

Listen to Fataddick. He knows this site well.

The :lolol: is not directed at you FA. I'm just amused that people are taking this site so seriously.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
You'll be fine - we put up with good natured banter well on here.

Homophobic, racist and legally contentious comments will get you banned so the other (probably non Charlton) trolls would be skating on thin ice though.

My fellow addick thinks I should know all this info but forums are drifferent, some you can get away with homophobic remarks and racists stuff. Not one myself for those kind of things but Fataddick thinks I should know. He's been a member since 2004, I'm a newbie and might not be 40 years old.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Don't let's have a domestic honey x

Ok, but don't start on me ok? I'm a newbie and only on here to wind them up ( banter) about tomorrows game and everythings has gotten out of hand and don't need you on my case ok?

You should be giving me a helping hand not trying to slap me.

Hope you're not sitting next to me tomorrow evening, if you are then you can buy me a burger for being horrible, deal?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Keyboard Warrior i would love to see you try you mug. How do you want do this Preston Park, Brighton. Il be coming down from Haywards Heath at about 5ish be in brighton for 6ish so if your around be great

There's plenty of us in Brighton from 5ish also, and we'll be coming from Burgess Hill so we'll see you on the train maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here