Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton til i die!!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Boys fort i would add in to this thread looking forward to an easy win tomorrow. Red Army im in the brighton end was in there last year we scored went mad no one said anything just a bunch of gays. Theres a pub outside Preston Park station anyone wants a meet ( not for a bum)

Sounds familiar, just like the plenty of Albion fans in the home end when we beat you 4-0 at your place?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I do object to being verbally abused by Lord Bracknell no less over this, he was out of control :lolol::eek:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I saw some kids shouting Red Army after the game; I think they wanted to run away from someone but everyone just ignored them.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Ok, but don't start on me ok? I'm a newbie and only on here to wind them up ( banter) about tomorrows game and everythings has gotten out of hand and don't need you on my case ok?

You should be giving me a helping hand not trying to slap me.

Hope you're not sitting next to me tomorrow evening, if you are then you can buy me a burger for being horrible, deal?

If he bought you a burger at Withdean he really does not like you...They are proper rank

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
beach hut id love to knock you out. il be at that pub tomorrow. i will make your life hell. when i get in there, dont care who you are, you will be kissing the bottom of my foot and thats a promise. the hikers. see you there you little mugs, we'l be along at some point. see you there u mugs

Best of luck....you'll need it you little ponce. My pal used to play for your lot and was always made to feel more than welcome...Do I sniff the smell of a Palarse fan here

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
looks like there's trouble between home and away fans outside the ground now.

Ben's Site - +++BRIGHTON FANS HURT AFTER CROWD TROUBLE+++

Apparently trouble in town late this afternoon with a Charlton fan being cut with a blade, possibly in the argus tomorrow I would think. For christ's sake though its only a football match. why oh why, I thought these days had gone !! And just as importantly I didn't think we had a problem with Charlton

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apparently trouble in town late this afternoon with a Charlton fan being stripped, possibly in the argus tomorrow I would think. For christ's sake though its only a football match. why oh why, I thought these days had gone !!

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here