Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton til i die!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Apparently trouble in town late this afternoon with a Charlton fan being cut with a blade, possibly in the argus tomorrow I would think. For christ's sake though its only a football match. why oh why, I thought these days had gone !! And just as importantly I didn't think we had a problem with Charlton

Some suggestions for you......

First read what you write

Second think about whether you really want to enter into an alliance of pointless and childish tale-telling when you have absolutely no idea (and I am being ultra generous to you here) whether there is even a tiny fragment of truth in them

Third think how reading what you write is viewed by others and whether you truly wish to be so ill thought of

Your contributions here are degenerating sharply. I can only assume because you are running out of the wit and imagination needed to remain in character. So why not give up while you are ahead and disappear back under your bridge where you belong

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Apparently trouble in town late this afternoon with a Charlton fan being cut with a blade, possibly in the argus tomorrow I would think. For christ's sake though its only a football match. why oh why, I thought these days had gone !! And just as importantly I didn't think we had a problem with Charlton

Really ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You threatened me. And you were tooled up. Consider yourself fortunate that Ernest was unsuccessful in his attempt to have you SLUNG OUT.

You tried to finger me out to the stewards and Ernest has been a very naughty boy and will pay for what he did last night.............

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here