Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton til i die!!

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
Great thread - The team l hate vs the team who nobody can be bothered to hate. And they wonder why we call them Clowns!:facepalm:

Please scum, stop doing so well. If you do go up we wont be able to play you next season:cry: As for the clowns? Who gives a f cuk!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Redarmy, I shrug half-heartedly in your general direction. I stare blankly on your pathetic attempts at playing the hard man. I reply patronisingly to your posts. Anyway, let's change the subject - what did you get for Christmas, then? Lego or a Nintendo DS? Do tell.

I think tomorrow he will probably have a wii

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Redarmy, if you have a problem with Fags as you call them you have actually come to the wrong place. This is a football forum. I suggest you find a faggots forum and have a chat with them if it bothers you so much.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You just know that redarmy hasn't got a ticket and was never going to this game in the first place. Just a keyboard saddo who gets his football fix from MOTD and The Football League Show.

Could we Jamie him?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
beach hut id love to knock you out. il be at that pub tomorrow. i will make your life hell. when i get in there, dont care who you are, you will be kissing the bottom of my foot and thats a promise. the hikers. see you there you little mugs, we'l be along at some point. see you there u mugs

how will we know its you? will you be wearing a lacoste tracksuit and stone island hat, your so don.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here