Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton til i die!!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Ok, but don't start on me ok? I'm a newbie and only on here to wind them up ( banter) about tomorrows game and everythings has gotten out of hand and don't need you on my case ok?

You should be giving me a helping hand not trying to slap me.

Hope you're not sitting next to me tomorrow evening, if you are then you can buy me a burger for being horrible, deal?

It's all good, it's all calm, hope all is well, sorry if you thoughtr I was picking on you and that, let's have a game Weds night (first game in weeks for both teams) yay! x

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Says the man who's been a memeber since 2004 and knows what's what *sigh*

He's a friend pf the board. Unlike the other 2 knobbers on this thread (tho it's prob the same KID) = I noticed he's ignored BYF offering him a visit to the Hikers too lol

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Boys fort i would add in to this thread looking forward to an easy win tomorrow. Red Army im in the brighton end was in there last year we scored went mad no one said anything just a bunch of gays. Theres a pub outside Preston Park station anyone wants a meet ( not for a bum)

That's utter shite.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
It's all good, it's all calm, hope all is well, sorry if you thoughtr I was picking on you and that, let's have a game Weds night (first game in weeks for both teams) yay! x

Looking foward to it, we're getting into Brighton for about 11ish, haven't been before so we're doing the sights and drinking, should be a good game. Really looking forward to it and it's nice meeting another nice friendly addick on here :)

Nice meeting you :thumbsup:

andy_lee007uk

Oct 21, 2005
Surrey Seagull
Alright you girls in the Charlton end, I iz well up for a ruck, I have posted a picture of me and my crew so you know who to look out for (I'm the one next to Jim McDonald)!

The_Firm_1989.jpg

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Looking foward to it, we're getting into Brighton for about 11ish, haven't been before so we're doing the sights and drinking, should be a good game. Really looking forward to it and it's nice meeting another nice friendly addick on here :)

Nice meeting you :thumbsup:

Enjoy your day then because I'm afraid you won't see much of the game from our away end! :lol:

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Enjoy your day then because I'm afraid you won't see much of the game from our away end! :lol:

It can't be that bad, anyway, I'm off, got a long day tomorrow, nice to have met you all, and hope you all enjoy the game.

Rent a ground 1 Charlton 4 :laugh:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry, boys and girls, I'm feeling a bit poorly at the moment. But I'll try to get out for a pre-match glass of shandy and invite these interlopers to give the game a miss.

Will the RUFFIANS be there?

Sorry you are feeling poorly Lord B but all FACES have to show.

RUFFIANS are on call, should we need them!

redarmy

Banned
Dec 28, 2010
beach hut id love to knock you out. il be at that pub tomorrow. i will make your life hell. when i get in there, dont care who you are, you will be kissing the bottom of my foot and thats a promise. the hikers. see you there you little mugs, we'l be along at some point. see you there u mugs

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Brilliant

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
It's almost worth a jaunt out to the Hikers. He sounds like the Burberry shirt boy who was letting some Albion kids have his Danny Dyer routine outside the valley. Shit his pants when some old guy called his bluff.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
beach hut id love to knock you out. il be at that pub tomorrow. i will make your life hell. when i get in there, dont care who you are, you will be kissing the bottom of my foot and thats a promise. the hikers. see you there you little mugs, we'l be along at some point. see you there u mugs

Propa nawty

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
East stand is the family stand. So this sad sad internet warrior is gonna give it the imaginary homophobic large one in imaginary east stand block F. Imagine that.

Mind you, it does seem his level. "Charlton till I die" shows a distinct lack of ambition. Bit like saying that "I'll be putting my bins out till I die". So what? No-one cares.

Redarmy, I shrug half-heartedly in your general direction. I stare blankly on your pathetic attempts at playing the hard man. I reply patronisingly to your posts. Anyway, let's change the subject - what did you get for Christmas, then? Lego or a Nintendo DS? Do tell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here