Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ChapmansThe Saviour is a prat

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
actually i don't know if he is or not. He probably isn't.

The point that i am trying to make is referring to the point made on the thread about whether or not NSC is bad for the players morale.

the argument that ' if you don't like what you are going to see then don't read it' is almost impossible to do.

The fact that Chapmans will read this at some point is testament to that.

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
What a load of SHITE.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
He is probily crying in a corner now! You bully! :jester:

There, There

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
In the words of Chapman himself, what a MOWTCHOPS :jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Eh?

Makes sense to me if you dont like it dont read it.

Its not impossible as no one forces anyone to read NSC...

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
no one forces anyone to read NSC...

....except the voices in my head.

Dandyman

In London village.
He's a Hippity Hoppity African Sunset revenue generator and don't you forget it.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Rougvie said:
What a load of SHITE.

Agreed, No one is forced to read NSC or anything on here. I'm sure Chappers won't be losing sleep about being called a prat either. he's been called a lot worse.

Dandyman

In London village.
Marshy said:
Can we put Chappers up for sale on E-bay ? :lolol:

Anyone wishing to buy Chappers (or Fatboy or Kinky) should approach myself or Uncle Buck. Normal terms and conditions apply.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I am indeed a prat, it's not my fault though, it's down to lack of service from the midfield.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Chappers is a warm and wonderful human being.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
BarrelofFun said:
I would want to read something written about me. Wouldn't you?

I think I bleated on about this the other day, if you set up an anonomous forum in your place of work then it would only take a few weeks for you to read someting about you that you were not happy.

The internet gives relatively placid people an outlet to vent their spleen that they would never of had a few years back.

In my industry we have a forum called PPRUNE, I have read loads of slanderous things on there over the years about my boss (and even a comment about myself) I didnt take it personally, because thats just the way the world in general has evolved due to the anonimity a mass outlet such as the internet gives people.

If you dont want to get upset, you just IGNORE it.

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dandyman said:
Anyone wishing to buy Chappers (or Fatboy or Kinky) should approach myself or Uncle Buck. Normal terms and conditions apply.

I'll buy Chappers cos he can cook pizza, does he come cheap though?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Now Chappers will be demanding you tell him WHY you think he's a prat, and saying you should judge his posts when he's fully fit and not when he's had a bit of a headache for the last year or so, and how everyone else on here is rubbish as well anyway and don't give him decent replies, and how he's not been seeing eye to eye with Bozza lately, and anyway who are you to criticise him when you've only got 600-odd posts to his 21,000, and the atmosphere on here is crap, and no he won't go and post on Rivals because he feels he's better than that, and lifes not fair, and you all owe him some loyalty and you should give him more cheery smilies and stuff blah blah blah.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here