Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ChapmansThe Saviour is a prat

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Easy 10 said:
Now Chappers will be demanding you tell him WHY you think he's a prat, and saying you should judge his posts when he's fully fit and not when he's had a bit of a headache for the last year or so, and how everyone else on here is rubbish as well anyway and don't give him decent replies, and how he's not been seeing eye to eye with Bozza lately, and anyway who are you to criticise him when you've only got 600-odd posts to his 21,000, and the atmosphere on here is crap, and no he won't go and post on Rivals because he feels he's better than that, and lifes not fair, and you all owe him some loyalty and you should give him more cheery smilies and stuff blah blah blah.

you missed out that he cant get to games cos as a non season ticket holder he's inelligeble to buy tickets for home games, or that he isnt allowed to be a prat anymore because it undermines the managers authority..

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Helen is Chappers Board Wife, but she's not here to defend him at the moment....shes away getting a tan for him !.:)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Rougvie said:
I think I bleated on about this the other day, if you set up an anonomous forum in your place of work then it would only take a few weeks for you to read someting about you that you were not happy.

The internet gives relatively placid people an outlet to vent their spleen that they would never of had a few years back.

In my industry we have a forum called PPRUNE, I have read loads of slanderous things on there over the years about my boss (and even a comment about myself) I didnt take it personally, because thats just the way the world in general has evolved due to the anonimity a mass outlet such as the internet gives people.

If you dont want to get upset, you just IGNORE it.

Ah - PPRUNE. We get some of your lot on ARRSE, and some of the comments directed personally at people there have been known to affect careers, and have on three occasions that I know of led to disciplinary action being taken, despite the alleged anonymity. Both of those groups are actively monitored within the Defence environment (as are a few others), and comments that are made on there are picked up at work, and in the case of ARRSE, in the national press on a regular basis. It's hard to ignore when every second post is about you!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Race said:
I'll buy Chappers cos he can cook pizza, does he come cheap though?

Not only can I cook pizza but I can also suck a golf ball through a hose.

Make of that what you will.

:blush:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Easy 10 said:
Now Chappers will be demanding you tell him WHY you think he's a prat, and saying you should judge his posts when he's fully fit and not when he's had a bit of a headache for the last year or so, and how everyone else on here is rubbish as well anyway and don't give him decent replies, and how he's not been seeing eye to eye with Bozza lately, and anyway who are you to criticise him when you've only got 600-odd posts to his 21,000, and the atmosphere on here is crap, and no he won't go and post on Rivals because he feels he's better than that, and lifes not fair, and you all owe him some loyalty and you should give him more cheery smilies and stuff blah blah blah.

:lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Anyone calling Chappers a prat can GO JUMP IN THE NEAREST LAVATORY for all I care....

and f*** off whilst they are at it...

Love,

tedebear who hates people posting threads just to badmouth someone else.... and I'm having a shit day and chappers was nice to me on a thread once so I like him and I'd pick him ANYDAY so ner

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
tedebear said:

Love,

tedebear who hates people posting threads just to badmouth someone else.... and I'm having a shit day and chappers was nice to me on a thread once so I like him and I'd pick him ANYDAY so ner

...and who has also missed the entire point of this thread!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Uncle Buck said:
We generally charge £100 an hour for Mendoza 10, £70 an hour for Chappers, Rumble is down to £15 an hour (due to rips) and Kinky £7.50.

£70 an hour? I'll take him for that but does he come with instructions ???

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Race said:
£70 an hour? I'll take him for that but does he come with instructions ???

He is a fairly basic model, no major flaws, slight nose problems, liver has seen better days, but has regular health checks.

However if he offers to go down the shops for you, give him the right money, otherwise he will have your change.

Are you sure I cannot interest you in the Kinky model? Brilliant value, although do you have any farm yard animals?

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
He is a fairly basic model, no major flaws, slight nose problems, liver has seen better days, but has regular health checks.

However if he offers to go down the shops for you, give him the right money, otherwise he will have your change.

Are you sure I cannot interest you in the Kinky model? Brilliant value, although do you have any farm yard animals?

We could also throw in TFH as a free offer. I'm Mrs B. can find a use for him, although she needs to understnad that we do not accept back damaged goods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here