Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ChapmansThe Saviour is a prat

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Here she is - I'm proud of my sis I am!!

00001127-image.jpg

edited to add she's the one in the middle for you dumbos...

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fantastic pair of turbines on that! Woof!:p

Dandyman

In London village.
tedebear said:
Here she is - I'm proud of my sis I am!!

00001127-image.jpg

edited to add she's the one in the middle for you dumbos...

Which South American country is she dictator of?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Normal Rob said:
actually i don't know if he is or not. He probably isn't.

The point that i am trying to make is referring to the point made on the thread about whether or not NSC is bad for the players morale.

the argument that ' if you don't like what you are going to see then don't read it' is almost impossible to do.

The fact that Chapmans will read this at some point is testament to that.

Chappers is the DON!:clap: :bowdown:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
another thing about chappers is; mrs graz went to school with that windowlicker on his avatar. she says he was a right geek. she also said she had a fight with him on her 1st day at school. tolgus comprehensive, redruth, cornwall.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Easy 10 said:
Now Chappers will be demanding you tell him WHY you think he's a prat, and saying you should judge his posts when he's fully fit and not when he's had a bit of a headache for the last year or so, and how everyone else on here is rubbish as well anyway and don't give him decent replies, and how he's not been seeing eye to eye with Bozza lately, and anyway who are you to criticise him when you've only got 600-odd posts to his 21,000, and the atmosphere on here is crap, and no he won't go and post on Rivals because he feels he's better than that, and lifes not fair, and you all owe him some loyalty and you should give him more cheery smilies and stuff blah blah blah.
:lolol: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here