Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ChapmansThe Saviour is a prat

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dandyman said:
A curious medical experiment who excels in falling asleep, breaking wind and eating and drinking Indian restuarants dry. He also comes with extra large thighs and his own semi ginger chest wig.

:ohmy: you cant talk about my man like that!!!!

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
f*** sakes, UB: having met (I hesitate to say "come across" for obvious reasons - you'd probably charge me, for one) some of your legions of untrimmed and uncertain rented gimps, I've got to say I admire your business acumen in getting the unwitting folk of NSC to actually PAY for their dubious ministrations. Top capitalism, old boy - I like yer style.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Seagull's Return said:
f*** sakes, UB: having met (I hesitate to say "come across" for obvious reasons - you'd probably charge me, for one) some of your legions of untrimmed and uncertain rented gimps, I've got to say I admire your business acumen in getting the unwitting folk of NSC to actually PAY for their dubious ministrations. Top capitalism, old boy - I like yer style.

Well one does not get to use ones marketing skills as much as one likes and some of the models are getting a tad used, so time to get them out the door.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Uncle Buck said:
Well one does not get to use ones marketing skills as much as one likes and some of the models are getting a tad used, so time to get them out the door.

after hearing that comment from the salesman tedebear sneaks out the side door and scurries away...

Dandyman

In London village.
Race said:
:ohmy: you cant talk about my man like that!!!!

That's actually an amazingly accurate description of Chappers (just add an Oatway like haircut and mad staring eyes) :ohmy:

Dandyman

In London village.
tedebear said:
the banana benders? blimey... good luck to him....

Always wondered if we could use that in our marketing literature.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
It looks like we will be able to offload Kinky to the good people of Brisbane.

Now that IS entrepreneurial - paragimps! What sort of height do you anticipate offloading him from (and will there be others, and will we be able to pay extra for the "unassisted direct descent" of specified gimps)?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Uncle Buck said:
Well he is also spending some time in Auckland, but we are not sure if his restraining order with regards to farm yard livestock is applicable to other parts of the Commonwealth.

why don't they have escalators in NZ - because the sheep get their feet stuck.... :D

tell him to get to Sydney then I'll think about a deal again...

Dandyman

In London village.
Seagull's Return said:
Now that IS entrepreneurial - paragimps! What sort of height do you anticipate offloading him from (and will there be others, and will we be able to pay extra for the "unassisted direct descent" of specified gimps)?

I feel a whole new stock line is developing...

Dandyman

In London village.
the full harris said:
Will it hurt as much as last time? :(

You said you quite enjoyed it once you got used to it. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here