Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Changing Room ruck

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"im not advocating that we play wiht 10 men every week"

i should bloody hope not wilkins

Nah, I think we should take it as a compliment. We obviously pissed Oldham off on the pitch enough to go mental afterwards. I think that's their problem.

23rd of Feb return game at Withdean later this season.
Fuel enough to give them a very firm PASTING when they come down ours?

I suggest we should make sure of them, then loudly play "YOU'RE SHIT" by The Buzzcocks piped into their changing room punk: :laugh:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I hope Lee Hughes receives a verbal battering on that day. I was disappointed to hear very little from the albion fans towards him today. However badly we play, I am going to totally lay off our players on that day and ensure I spend 90 minutes reminding him what a disgusting human being he is.

OI, I object to that, Uncle Buck and I spend 90 minutes calling him a murdering ****, and Hiney will confirm with the texts I sent him!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is there any particular reason why in BoF's cut and paste from the Albion site there is a picture of someone impersonating Margaret Thatcher in the bottom right hand corner?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You used to be able to cut 'n' paste it before it had properly loaded. Here is a screenshot, I hope.

Margaret Thatcher? Nope. It's a shame he didn't cut and paste the whole web page because you'd know that those are two of "the five" we're looking at signing:

Raymond L'Ane (Maggie look-a-like) - Striker from French Second Div side Gueugnon. Has scored 3 goals in his 165 games at the rock bottom club. Has spent most of his career in lesser clubs like Brest, Dijon and Angers. Drives a 2CV and is attracted to Brighton by the new stadium plans and the extras in the package. L'Ane says "L'essence est très chère en France".

Marc Burgberg - Much traveled Norwegian midfield enforcer. Rejected by Torquay because of his perceived lack of pace but he impressed in training alongside Guy Butters. Wilkins believes that he could fit in well in the centre of defence. Or left back and possibly right back if needed. "Certainly he could do a job wide on either side of midfield" says Wilkins. "Alternatively, I like to see a player come into the centre - either in midfield or up front. I like a player who can be flexible". Asked why he was considering The Albion, Marc said "Bensin er meget dyrt i Norge".

Attachments

• Brighton.jpg
    Brighton.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 745
Last edited by a moderator:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I was thinking that Marc Burgberg looks a lot like Denis Thatcher. But of course Marc is far better know in football circles for his impressions of fellow Scandinavian, Sven Goran Ericsson.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, but we'd need a real SUPERFAN to help us out on that, as only they know details such as players local takeaways or names of receptionists in Czech hotels. I wonder if we'll have someone sad enough to come forward and admit they know stuff like that.......

LOL - even I can't remember that and I was there. :whisky::whisky: She was bloody ugly though (think Sybil Fawlty falling fro mthe ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down) and had no sense of humour whatsoever

I still haven't got to the bottom of just who is the 5 o'clock hero.

It doesn't matter though really, does it?
Bottom line is, he's one of ours, and backed by another name that corroborates that.

People on here should get behind "ours" a bit more, but especially on Feb 23rd, and April 19th - when the PUSHERS come to get SHOVED (I mean, in metaphoric way, the poor hosts for the lads, to get shafted on the pitch for their temerity - and "ours" to get a lot of extra support to help that happen).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I hope Lee Hughes receives a verbal battering on that day. I was disappointed to hear very little from the albion fans towards him today. However badly we play, I am going to totally lay off our players on that day and ensure I spend 90 minutes reminding him what a disgusting human being he is.
At the back we were booing him everytime he was on the ball , alongside shouts of "murderer" , "WANKER,WANKER,WANKER" and "you're supposed to be in jail"

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I hope this mystery poster is a certain Tommy Fraser. I have a slight 'thing' for that boy, and it would certainly cheer up my lunch time to know that it's him. If it is you Tommy, I reckon you're proper filthy. :love:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

He was referred to in a roundabout way on the PHONE IN

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
It's Tommy Elphick. FACT.

Yeh I'm not so sure Tommy can put a sentence together like this
Nicky Forster was MOTM today including the Oldham players and if you can't see what he contributes to the team then your either Stevie Wonder or as I suspect a clueless wanker. And let me tell you I know more than most!
So I think we can pretty much rule him out along with Tommy Fraser and most of the squad :lol:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004

I gave one shout to him which i thought was particularly good. Elphick was marking him for one of their corners to which I shouted 'Watch out Tommy, there's a murderer behind you!'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here