• Brighton.jpg
    Brighton.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 886

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It is just the club web site and basically Wilkins says the dressing room was great and rocking after rescuing a point.

No mention of WW3

Different people see different things, I guess.

You see "dressing room was bouncing" and conclude the OP is talking shite.

I see "dressing room was bouncing" and believe that could lead to a confrontation with the home team.

You really think Wilkins would be quoted on the club site about it kicking off with the opposing team?!?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not between Brighton players, between Brighton players Oldham players and stewards sparked off by their gaffer getting pissed off that we were playing the music too loud and having a bit of a dance. Dean Hammond got punched in the face. Oldham basically lost the plot they were a f***ing disgrace and their gaffer was the cause of it.

Were you in there throwing some then?

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Quote by 'Brightonbear' on another thread ???

Nicky Forster was MOTM today including the Oldham players and if you can't see what he contributes to the team then your either Stevie Wonder or as I suspect a clueless wanker. And let me tell you I know more than most!

Just who is he?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quote by 'Brightonbear' on another thread ???

Just who is he?

I believe the established protocol with these things is to do something like ask which is their local Chinese takeaway and what is their favourite dish.

Upon the supply of a satisfactory answer, we can all rest assured we have a real live player on our hands.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Brightonbear seems to be in the know. He has confirm who Duke is on that Kuipers warm up thread...

A source close to the club has told me that a stadium official complained that there was too much salt in the post-match pasta that FDM cooked for both teams and then all hell broke loose.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
northern idiots - will probably get their bnp councilors to complain that elder is an illegal or something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here