Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Relegation

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You got 13,341 fans for the Hull game in the run up to Christmas. 22,010 vs Blackburn when you were in the top flight.

Rather than worrying about our attendances, I would be far more concerned with the missing 8,800.

Feb 14, 2010
the simple fact is teams moving into brand spanking new stadiums seem to have this deluded idea that they will sell out each home game in the Championship I think its only Norwich City that come close to filling Carrow Road each week even QPR dont fill Loftus Road each week nor does Elland Road, you lot are top of the table for most of the season and dont sell out the Withdean,get a reality check people.

is this the same norwich City that Brighton got bigge crowds than in the 70s and 80s, and the same Brighton that have already sold 9000 season tickets with priority waiting list still not ended?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
the simple fact is teams moving into brand spanking new stadiums seem to have this deluded idea that they will sell out each home game in the Championship I think its only Norwich City that come close to filling Carrow Road each week even QPR dont fill Loftus Road each week nor does Elland Road, you lot are top of the table for most of the season and dont sell out the Withdean,get a reality check people.

Who has claimed we are going to sell out?

May 2, 2010
is this the same norwich City that Brighton got bigge crowds than in the 70s and 80s, and the same Brighton that have already sold 9000 season tickets with priority waiting list still not ended?

I'm not talking about then , but now, we dont want to go over the past do we? otherwise we,re start talking about Gordon Smith

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
They may fill it mate.My queation is where were they when their club REALLY needed them.
WCP don't bother replying because you were obviously looking at youtube to see how working class Brighton are:lol:

May 2, 2010
They may fill it mate.My queation is where were they when their club REALLY needed them.
WCP don't bother replying because you were obviously looking at youtube to see how working class Brighton are:lol:

left in their droves didn't they? bit like when Mullery came to us

Feb 14, 2010

tool, we got about a1000 less than chelsea in the mid 80s when you were getting 4000. If it hadn been for Noades bailing you out then god knows what would have happened to the watford of south london. Now read build a bonfire to find out whee we were and what we did when it matters. Yo migh want to ask a certain Orient player as well :lol:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
tool, we got about a1000 less than chelsea in the mid 80s when you were getting 4000. If it hadn been for Noades bailing you out then god knows what would have happened to the watford of south london. Now read build a bonfire to find out whee we were and what we did when it matters. Yo migh want to ask a certain Orient player as well :lol:
Bailing us out?As for the attendances you quote they are so obviously wrong that I will not bother even arguing against.
Carry on Che guevra

May 2, 2010

if you want to keep on about attendances from yesteryear Charlton used to get 80k in the valley every week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here