Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Relegation

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I don't want Palace to go down this season. To be honest I don't really care who goes down.

If us, Saints and Charlton go up and West Ham go down from the Premiership the Championship would be fiesty next season: Brighton + Palace, Palace + Charlton, Millwall + West Ham, Saints + Portsmouth!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I do get all the stuff about reviving our rivalry with the palarse, but part of that rivalry is wanting them to do badly so I can have a season long gloat about it at the absolute minimum, maybe that's just me but I doubt it :shrug:

Feb 14, 2010
Croydon and Bromley is like the coast really, some shoit bits and some nice bits, but more chance of a cushy office job in croydon than say Newhaven. As for the gay thing well I reckon its been great for Brighton, dyou remember Brighton before the 80's? (if not then just read Thunderball - the james bond boook, or othe stuff like Brighton ock). Sure Btn has a drugs issue now but its one coastal town that has gone up not down. Also its worth noting that London is the gay capital of Europe if not the world, although obviously that is proper London and not watford or croydon!

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Croydon and Bromley is like the coast really, some shoit bits and some nice bits, but more chance of a cushy office job in croydon than say Newhaven. As for the gay thing well I reckon its been great for Brighton, dyou remember Brighton before the 80's? (if not then just read Thunderball - the james bond boook, or othe stuff like Brighton ock). Sure Btn has a drugs issue now but its one coastal town that has gone up not down. Also its worth noting that London is the gay capital of Europe if not the world, although obviously that is proper London and not watford or croydon!

you lot really are muggy see you next season when we do the double on you and you can drop into oblivion again with your silly souless ground that you won't fill for shit.
p.s can't wait to steal the flag off your little imposter ultras pmsl

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Blimey - a few Palace appearing above the trench again. Where the fook have you lot been? Bloody hell, even Wonderland might pop up in a minute.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Muggy? Oh, please don't be so nasty. Neither our promotion nor your safety has been confirmed. I confidently predict that our attendances will outstrip yours, whatever division we happen to be in.

May 2, 2010
Fucktard spactoid alert!

so whats the capacity of the Withdean? 7k? if you forecast season ticket sales of 14k plus a fair indication would be (i) how many have been on a waiting list in recent years (ii) how many fans queue up each week attempting to purchase tickets? enlighten me?

Feb 14, 2010
FYI home tickets sell out. Brighton dont have sod all to justify to "the watford of south London". We just point to Brighton v York, we fought, we won and now the job is about to be done.

read the above. 9500 tickes lready sold for the Amex and not all existing STH with priority have not even had their chance to buy yet. Now un along watfod, sorry palace Brighton v York showd what BHA were all about, you lot? Welll you are just a bunch of Nigels

May 2, 2010
read the above. 9500 tickes lready sold for the Amex and not all existing STH with priority have not even had their chance to buy yet. Now un along watfod, sorry palace Brighton v York showd what BHA were all about, you lot? Welll you are just a bunch of Nigels

what was the attendance against Colchester for a team top of the table?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
so whats the capacity of the Withdean? 7k? if you forecast season ticket sales of 14k plus a fair indication would be (i) how many have been on a waiting list in recent years (ii) how many fans queue up each week attempting to purchase tickets? enlighten me?

Listen jockturd eagle, face facts, so yes, Withdean sells out every week, at least 3 thousand are locked out each week but where else are your caravan gypo mates going to earn money if they are not selling burgers, coffee, tea to the withdean lockouts.

Why are you even on here, time to go back to your own?

May 2, 2010
Listen jockturd eagle, face facts, so yes, Withdean sells out every week, at least 3 thousand are locked out each week but where else are your caravan gypo mates going to earn money if they are not selling burgers, coffee, tea to the withdean lockouts.

Why are you even on here, time to go back to your own?

what was the attendance against Colchester?

Feb 14, 2010
I remember palace of the early 80s and their 4000 crwods at selhurst in div 2 (the current championship). Brighton sell out an athletics track a division below and they try and have a pop? Jog on, come back when you can point to a York City moment or history like a charity shield

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Shock horror. A new stadium and the team playing excellent football will result in a upsurge in interest and tickets sold. Not forgetting to mention that Withdean is not as football stadium. I wonder how many Nigels would turn out if the club had dropped into the bottom two leagues, as they should have done long ago, rather than wiping out debts every few years, and spent over a decade in a partially covered stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here