Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Relegation

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
you been to the shithole lately? or been keeping up with the news?

Season Division Av. attendance
2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945
2008-09 Coca-Cola League Championship 15,220
2007-08 Coca-Cola League Championship 16,030
2006-07 Coca-Cola League Championship 17,541
2005-06 Coca-Cola League Championship 19,457

There is a pattern? No?

May 2, 2010
Season Division Av. attendance
2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945
2008-09 Coca-Cola League Championship 15,220
2007-08 Coca-Cola League Championship 16,030
2006-07 Coca-Cola League Championship 17,541
2005-06 Coca-Cola League Championship 19,457

There is a pattern? No?

yeah there is a pattern;administration,club hours away from folding,heart of the team ripped out,manager left,appointment of one of the worst managers in clubs history,bottom of the league for most of the season yet we are still managing more then the 3rd placed team!

Feb 14, 2010
yeah there is a pattern;administration,club hours away from folding,heart of the team ripped out,manager left,appointment of one of the worst managers in clubs history,bottom of the league for most of the season yet we are still managing more then the 3rd placed team!

:lol: yeah palace have had it so rough. remember who your audience is. i refer to to brighton v york

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

How awful for you. :cry:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
the very owed money that the fans stumped up to pay

Fairplay Jockturd you have kept on & on & on & on spouting the same old shit all evening. As zebedee has said to you many times.........

time for bed!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
take Swansea City for example nice new stadium , flying high in the League, 13k when we played them in a 21k cap stadium

And how many Palace fans went ??? I believe they announced it live on air on Sky in the background to the commentary in the 2nd half , now what was that figure ? ummm 247.

Feb 14, 2010
yeah 247 is an away support that shows palace are on a par with Real madrid. Happy now? Now back to the important stuff, what is Zebedee doing these days?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
if Swansea are averaging 13-14k all season it's fair to say that they aren't getting huge away fans from any team

So lets get this straight, your argument is your shit attendance is okay cause everyone elses is low??

Firstly, I bet there arent many lower than 247 and secondly,

f*** me, you didnt join the debating team did you.

Your horlicks must be ready now??

Feb 14, 2010
So lets get this straight, your argument is your shit attendance is okay cause everyone elses is low??

Bloody hell Lord Bamber, I thought you were going to tell me if I can still watch Zebedee these days

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Magic roundabout has gone through a revamp, it's still on (around channels 600ish) on sky.

Zebedee is still a mainstay character though!

Enjoy.

May 2, 2010

firstly prove that it was 247,secondly if you saw the tv pics there were spaces around the entire ground the likely hood the attendance was less then 10 k and thirdly we completely out sung Watford on Tuesday, not bad for a team with dreadful away support

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
firstly prove that it was 247,secondly if you saw the tv pics there were spaces around the entire ground the likely hood the attendance was less then 10 k and thirdly we completely out sung Watford on Tuesday, not bad for a team with dreadful away support

Did you take 3,800 to Watford? I believe the team who played Watford at Vicarage Road before you did. I wonder what division they were in? I doubt they are as near to Watford either?

Just a thought like?

May 2, 2010
Did you take 3,800 to Watford? I believe the team who played Watford at Vicarage Road before you did. I wonder what division they were in? I doubt they are as near to Watford either?

Just a thought like?

it's all relative we've been bottom of the table most of the season FFS, how many teams from the south would take thousands to Carlisle on a wet February midweek?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here