Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caroline Lucas MP Discrace!!

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
and the poor lickle Tory boys are still so bitter. Diddums.

Dear Sir, you confuse sarcastic intercourse with sour grapes. Anything that reveals HB&B to be the grade A cock that he is, is more than okay in my book and party politics aside, my limited experience of Ms Lucas since she was elected has been nothing less than quiet efficiency. I was poking fun at Don Quixote's quite unnecessary post. So banal is Timmy's ire for the incumbent MP that the post was a truism.

D

Deleted User X18H

Dear Sir, you confuse sarcastic intercourse with sour grapes. Anything that reveals HB&B to be the grade A cock that he is, is more than okay in my book and party politics aside, my limited experience of Ms Lucas since she was elected has been nothing less than quiet efficiency. I was poking fun at Don Quixote's quite unnecessary post. So banal is Timmy's ire for the incumbent MP that the post was a truism.

You don't even live in Brighton , so how could you possibly comment.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
No I don't get it.

What? Why you would think I live in Hants or you don't get my supplementary comment? No need to respond, I'm merely playing along with this charade. Truth be told, I don't care one jot whether you get it (whatever 'it' is) or not.

D

Deleted User X18H

What? Why you would think I live in Hants or you don't get my supplementary comment? No need to respond, I'm merely playing along with this charade. Truth be told, I don't care one jot whether you get it (whatever 'it' is) or not.

Oh ok . Well goodnight sweet dreams and all that. Can you see the Spinnaker Tower from your bedroom or what?

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
Caroline Lucas | Advice sessions and how to contact Caroline as your MP

Thats the official contact details for her in case you dont have them. I suspect you do already. In fairness regardless of party, I believe MP's should primarily be there to represent the people of the constituency theyre elected to. They cant always help and sometimes they may bnot agree with what is asked of them. However as long as they draw a wage and sit in Westminster they should at least meet with those they represent.

There are some excellent constituency Mps who are available through regular sugeries that happen. Tottenham used to have an MP like this, now we have one that is busy trying to build a career for himself.

I do think someone who cant even be bothered to respond by mail through an assistant, clearly cant be bothered to have my vote. And if i'd lived in Brighton Pavilion I would have voted for her.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Caroline Lucas | Advice sessions and how to contact Caroline as your MP

Thats the official contact details for her in case you dont have them. I suspect you do already. In fairness regardless of party, I believe MP's should primarily be there to represent the people of the constituency theyre elected to. They cant always help and sometimes they may bnot agree with what is asked of them. However as long as they draw a wage and sit in Westminster they should at least meet with those they represent.

There are some excellent constituency Mps who are available through regular sugeries that happen. Tottenham used to have an MP like this, now we have one that is busy trying to build a career for himself.

I do think someone who cant even be bothered to respond by mail through an assistant, clearly cant be bothered to have my vote. And if i'd lived in Brighton Pavilion I would have voted for her.

Agree. David Lammy is a very poor replacement for Bernie Grant.

Dandyman

In London village.

:thumbsup: My bad.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Really? Well, if you say so. I usually get an introduction to people I meet.

And on the back of these anonymous meetings, you're sure enough in your own mind to make this bold claim that you think you know enough about my private life to agree with that far-right wing lunatic?

What a fabulous insight you must have.
Far right wing lunatic ?? a tad 'throwing your toys out of the pram ' wouldnt you agree ? anyway my politics arent the issue here, merely that you obviously come across as a David Brent type character, only fatter.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Far right wing lunatic ?? a tad 'throwing your toys out of the pram ' wouldnt you agree ? anyway my politics arent the issue here, merely that you obviously come across as a David Brent type character, only fatter.

Do the dance Al, do the dance.

Tim Loughton, MP for East Worthing and Shoreham, reckons that he receives approximately 200 letters, e-mails and telephone calls a day. I dare say some take a bit of time to deal with.

And I expect a high profile party leader like Caroline Lucas gets even more.

timloughton - How much does your MP cost you?

and of course that doesn't include the correspondence he receives as a minister

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here