Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caroline Lucas MP Discrace!!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Aw, bless. Is that supposed to mean something?

Still, I'd far more be known as pretentious - especially from someone not fully understanding the word - than be, well, someone as embarrassingly and wilfully ignorant as you. If you did know the meaning, you'd also know that 'pretentious' is not the word you're looking for.

And BTW, in the context of how I was originally making my point, no - 'Caroline Lucas MP' does not read as well. 'I've written to Caroline Lucas MP on several occasions...' - appallingly naff as written English goes, especially as we've established who she is earlier on. But not fully comprehending basic written English (look at every single one of your posts), it's not surprising you're ignorant of that.
Is what supposed to mean something ?? Anyway back to the main point, how about calling her caroline lucas like most people have on here including the poster above you, doesnt sound particularly outrageous does it ? instead of banging on about writing to 'dr lucas' and how she has written to 'relevant' government ministers on your behalf, like you're somebody they give a toss about, it's obvious you're a nobody by the way you've actually mentioned on here about your supposed close relationship with yvette cooper and how you're important enough to have her mobile number, you strike me as the sort of prat who has photos of yourself shaking hands with celebrities plastered all over your office.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Much as I detest our local MP Nicolas Soames when I wrote to him about Falmer and about a planning issue in West Hoathly I got a response almost by return. On the second issue I got a full follow up letter once the issue had been fully researched by somebody in his team. Fair play to him for that.

Even if your MP cannot help they should respond within so many days to any letter as they are there as a public servant or has that changed these days?

If you had sent them something they could claim on expenses I am sure that would find there way directly to the MP in a matter of minutes or seconds!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Is what supposed to mean something ?? Anyway back to the main point, how about calling her caroline lucas like most people have on here including the poster above you, doesnt sound particularly outrageous does it ? instead of banging on about writing to 'dr lucas' and how she has written to 'relevant' government ministers on your behalf, like you're somebody they give a toss about, it's obvious you're a nobody by the way you've actually mentioned on here about your supposed close relationship with yvette cooper and how you're important enough to have her mobile number, you strike me as the sort of prat who has photos of yourself shaking hands with celebrities plastered all over your office.

Actually, that's quite funny.

I take it as a back-handed compliment that you've spent as much time as you have formulating a mental image of me based on your own fantasies. It's quite touching. It's far more than I can ever say about you.

Incidentally, that's yet another thing you've got wrong today (stacking up, isn't it?) I never said I have Yvette Cooper's mobile number. Go back and find the original post - if you're that tragic enough to do so.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Actually, that's quite funny.

I take it as a back-handed compliment that you've spent as much time as you have formulating a mental image of me based on your own fantasies. It's quite touching. It's far more than I can ever say about you.

Incidentally, that's yet another thing you've got wrong today (stacking up, isn't it?) I never said I have Yvette Cooper's mobile number. Go back and find the original post - if you're that tragic enough to do so.
Take it from me mate, it didnt take long to come up with a mental image of you , if i needed any inspiration for it i'd just picture a David Brent type character, just a bit bigger.Anyway, where are you getting your season ticket next year ? thought we could sit near each other ?

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Take it from me mate, it didnt take long to come up with a mental image of you , if i needed any inspiration for it i'd just picture a David Brent type character, just a bit bigger.

While the rest of us have to contend with our Alf Garnett, without the irony, mental images of you...

D

Deleted User X18H

On the 15 March this year my father unexpectedly passed away, naturaly a period of greiving for my mum, me and brother followed with amongst many things his personal affairs such as insurance, pensions, the list is endless as many will testify, my father was retired and recieved a generous pension from his ex employers which naturaly was taxed, we believe that he anualy retuned his tax return on time. Within a week of his passing we informed HMRC of his death and sent a death cert. on their advice, the advisor on the phone suggested that then on receipt the pervebial account was closed!

July of this year my mother (77) starts receiving tax demands, the first few still in my late fathers name!! now with the courtsey of (deceased) c/o, for sums ranging from £800-£1100 still owed, my mum wanted to just send them the money and be done but we said no and my partner got written permision to act on my mums behalf and started acting.

After a decent conversation with an agent who clearly showed empathy it was agreed quite rightly thatmy mother doesnt owe a bean to HMRC, so we thought that was that, but nope after a gap of two months my mum has recieved yet another demand!

On the 3 December we wrote via email to Caroline Lucas (my mothers MP) asking for her help and advice, after 10 days of nothing, not even an automated response or perhaps contact from an assistant we wrote again on the 10 December and as of yet still no response,I'm f***ing livid with her, she has been elected to serve the people of Brighton Pavilion and she hasnt even got the decency to respond, apart from my anger with HMRC I genuinly thought this women would at least repond and perhaps offer an opinion!!

I am sorry to hear about this. Lucas is just the most loathsome, self serving, pathetic excuse for an MP Britain (not just Brighton) has ever known. She managed the convince the politically ignorant or in most cases the matriarchal wives of the politically ignorant to vote for her commie party.She is totally disinterested in Brighton and uses her dubious status to promote her awful commie strategies. Try Mike Weatherley.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Take it from me mate, it didnt take long to come up with a mental image of you , if i needed any inspiration for it i'd just picture a David Brent type character, just a bit bigger.Anyway, where are you getting your season ticket next year ? thought we could sit near each other ?

Your mental image isn't far away from reality.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Accusing TLO of name dropping Bushy ? Pack it in.

Did you know he does a radio show ? I dont know if he`s mentioned it on here.

D

Deleted User X18H

I wrote to Carline Lucas on the 8th September this year about the Postal Services Bill, I didn't get the reply from her till the 4th October. She said she was going through her backlog of letters after the summer recess, perhaps she still has a big backlog?
Have you thought that she may have replied to you but the email has gone into your ISPs junk mail folder. This happens to me from time to time.

I wrote to Lucas and she sent me Yvette Cooper's mobile number!!! Or was it Yvette Fielding?

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Perhaps mentioning you are a disabled muslim vegetarian might get a quicker response :wink:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think the root cause here is the current state of HMRC, but this is "what people want" and it's likely to get worse.

Those lazy tea drinking civil servants who used to be in most big towns have now been reduced to "centres of Excellance" up north and most Sussex cases are now handled in Scotland or newcastle, along with most of the rest of the UK.

In days of old you could have woken up one of those local taxmen with a telephone call, or even popped in to see them. Why, they would even call out to those who were old, frail or unable to call in.

Now you can ring an 0845 where the hard pressed operator will find an excuse not to talk to you "are you the deceased taxpayer?" and you may well be passed around the country. in the past, it often took the threat of an MP's involement to get thigs sorted. now they are so common they probably have little effect.

If there is one crumb of comfort then it should be that your mum should not have to pay anything outstanding from your dad, depending on the estate. You may be lucky, however, to find one of the "old school" staff who can help remedy this. However, even they are hamstrung by a system where one office rarely 'owns' a whole case.

Good luck.

Dandyman

In London village.
I am sorry to hear about this. Lucas is just the most loathsome, self serving, pathetic excuse for an MP Britain (not just Brighton) has ever known. She managed the convince the politically ignorant or in most cases the matriarchal wives of the politically ignorant to vote for her commie party.She is totally disinterested in Brighton and uses her dubious status to promote her awful commie strategies. Try Mike Weatherley.

Nothing so pathetic as a bad loser is there, Timmy ?

Dandyman

In London village.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here