Caroline Lucas MP Discrace!!

If you are a constituent of hers you can ring her officce for an appointment
advice-sessions-and-how-to-contact-caroline-as-your-mp.html

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Just thought I would report back on this, my GF finally heard last night from (For Bush's benefit) Dr Caroline Lucas MP's office, a very helpful chap acknowledged the issue, took a genuine interest in the case and advised that the office will be writing to HMRC, so in order to set the record straight, yes I am still agitated by how long the response took, I didn't mention during the initial post that a colleague at work who is in Mike Weatherly's area got a same day reply or that my GF who is involved in a charity that sits in the Kemp Town area also got a reply a day later from that MP as this isn't about party politics, however I will downgrade from disgrace to annoying.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Just thought I would report back on this, my GF finally heard last night from (For Bush's benefit) Dr Caroline Lucas MP's office, a very helpful chap acknowledged the issue, took a genuine interest in the case and advised that the office will be writing to HMRC, so in order to set the record straight, yes I am still agitated by how long the response took, I didn't mention during the initial post that a colleague at work who is in Mike Weatherly's area got a same day reply or that my GF who is involved in a charity that sits in the Kemp Town area also got a reply a day later from that MP as this isn't about party politics, however I will downgrade from disgrace to annoying.

So, you apologised for the unwarranted sleight ? Glad to hear it'll be sorted.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I have huge respect for Mrs Lucas. I wrote to her just the other day but I'm not expecting a personal reply very soon as I'm sure her office gets 100's of emails a day. Thank god the greens were the tasty exciting filling in the mouldy tory sandwich that was Brighton & Hove this year. There's hope after all in this world.

Oh and Chicken, I know it's a stressful time but having a go at someone who is actually trying to do good in this country is a little harsh. I'm pleased the Party are looking into it. It's what you wanted isn't it?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Are you merely downgrading it here on NSC? Or will you be informing Lucas' office of the fact you called her a disgrace on a public forum and now regret doing so?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here