Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff to make improved bid for Noone..

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
A couple of seasons ago we'd take £950k any day of the week. Things have changed.

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
As I'm a Brighton fan as well as a Swan I think I'm allowed to comment? Go back to your bottle of White Lightning and feeling your sisters goosebumps
dont copy the inbred stuff m8, its boring, see you noticed the the portslade bluebird, do you know where portslade is ? also, av you been to the amex ?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
If he goes to cardiff then he's an idiot in my books. Hardly a step up. All this carling cup Talk is crap. Cardiff will just gt beaten by the same side who knocked us out and we stuffed them at their place. I'd like him to stay but to be honest, he looks flair but rarely delivers. If the price is right and it's the move he wants it could be good business.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Just as an update, this deal was seconds away from being announced tonight but talks will resume tomorrow. For anyone now getting lary about this deal, I wouldn't mouth off too much as from my understanding, this is done deal, just needs to be rubber-stamped. As for the jack, cheer up mate. I hear they're going to be able to put electric in them caravans of yours soon.

Doesn't quite work, Sussex being on of the richest regions in England, it doesn't tend to breed pikeys. But, you could look a little tiny north of Sussex and bam, got your caravan camp.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
dont copy the inbred stuff m8, its boring, see you noticed the the portslade bluebird, do you know where portslade is ? also, av you been to the amex ?

you really are a f***ing idiot. Natterjack worked on building the Amex so f*** off you stupid c*nt. YEAH.

Sorry, but you seem to think you're better than him because he's a Swansea fan, he's posted better stuff on this forum than you could ever dream of.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Did you ever go to school? And Portslade, every time I go through there I want to slit my wrists, quite a depressing place. Not colourful, full of old-people and genuinely the most boring place in Brighton.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
With Buckley and a fit Lua Lua, has Noone recognised that he will not have a guaranteed place in the first team and has decided to move on? It would be a shame as I really like him but I can understand why he would want to move on. But ... Cardiff? Seriously??? I have been impressed with them this year and they are the top team taking it to West Ham and Scummers, but .. seriously .. Cardiff???

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Lets face it for all his jinky runs he has little end product and KLL and Buckley have surpassed him in recent weeks. If we were going to lose a player I'd prefer it to be one of our wingers on a central defender. And if the money means we can buy a decent forward then it'll be good business.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Take the £950k and spend it wisely.

Noone runs with the ball fine, but doesn't do a great deal with it.

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
you really are a f***ing idiot. Natterjack worked on building the Amex so f*** off you stupid c*nt. YEAH.

Sorry, but you seem to think you're better than him because he's a Swansea fan, he's posted better stuff on this forum than you could ever dream of.
if he worked on the amex and hes a proper fan then he got my respect, when did i say i was better than him ? got nothing to do with him being a swansea fan, just dont get 3rd party fans involving themselves in another thread, and how do know ime a stupid ****, or is everyone a stupid **** cos they type something u dont agree with

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Can you post sense ?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
With Buckley and a fit Lua Lua, has Noone recognised that he will not have a guaranteed place in the first team and has decided to move on? It would be a shame as I really like him but I can understand why he would want to move on. But ... Cardiff? Seriously??? I have been impressed with them this year and they are the top team taking it to West Ham and Scummers, but .. seriously .. Cardiff???

Havn`t we beaten both the scummers and cardiff.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id be bloody livid if we sold for 950k its a million short of the proper value and even then i would rather keep him

Noone is mustard. you just cant find naturally left sided wingers that easy.

Nooney we love you, stay you know it makes sense :)

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
if he worked on the amex and hes a proper fan then he got my respect, when did i say i was better than him ? got nothing to do with him being a swansea fan, just dont get 3rd party fans involving themselves in another thread, and how do know ime a stupid ****, or is everyone a stupid **** cos they type something u dont agree with

1) He's a Swansea fan who helped with the stadium.
2) He keeps an eye out for Brighton. He doesn't like Cardiff.
3) I can tell you're stupid, as you struggle with the English language. I've was at the pub by 12 and I can type better than you.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
KLL is clearly 3rd choice winger for me at present, Id love to see Buckley and Noone in the same side

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
In Noone, LuaLua and Buckley we have three wingers who all can do things the others can't. If Noone wants to go, it might be a small step up for this season (I don't think Cardiff will go up) and we may easily over take them. As we are now, we're both teams with fairly decent prospects.

However, if Cardiff got promoted, I'd hate to think we didn't give Nooney the opportunity to go.

Still would love him to stay though. Seems a top fellow and just the sort of person you want on the training ground. A younger Charlie Oatway :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here