Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff to make improved bid for Noone..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Cardiff need a left winger, Noone is exceptional. I'm not surprised.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Cardiff IS a great city. The silly bit was the claim that they had an 'equally nice ground'. It really isn't. Not even close.

Had the pleasure of being at the 3-1 demolition last year, you know, the team with the 'equally nice ground, more money & better prospects'. City centre is lovely but the rest of it is a dump, just my opinion. Give me GOSBTS anytime.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Cardiff is a great place. The bay and city centre are cracking areas. Bit much to compare the CC stadium to the Amex.

Can't see him wanting to go even if we accepted a bid. Ala Hoskins.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's already played against Liverpool and had an interview with gerrard. you lot will never reach the promised land.

The rules about being 'cup-tied' apply in the FA Cup but not in the League Cup. So Noone would be eligible for the Final if Cardiff signed him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It was a City fan who tweeted that we had accepted a £950k bid , nothing official as yet from the club. My opinion is that a bid has gone in and the club is waiting to see if bigger offers come in before the deadline from other interested clubs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It was a City fan who tweeted that we had accepted a £950k bid , nothing official as yet from the club. My opinion is that a bid has gone in and the club is waiting to see if bigger offers come in before the deadline from other interested clubs.

All joking aside,if we are buying players,then selling players for a x3 profit(based on £950k bid by CCFC) and keep that conveyor belt going and at the same time progress are we doing the right thing? What does it say about the club,if we do sell, assuming Craig is happy and settled here? I have my views,what do others think?

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
To be fair, you can see why Hoskins would rather stay in the championship than go o Bournemouth but hardly the same thing. I'll be honest, some of your inflated opinions of your club are amazing!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be fair, you can see why Hoskins would rather stay in the championship than go o Bournemouth but hardly the same thing. I'll be honest, some of your inflated opinions of your club are amazing!

To be fair Bournemouth have cash to burn now the Russians have turned up and are likely to get promoted. I think it all boils down to Nooney opting for Gus or Malky.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
We have a top striker but he needs Noone and Lua Lua,if either of them are sold then the rest of the season can be written off.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We have a top striker but he needs Noone and Lua Lua,if either of them are sold then the rest of the season can be written off.

See how we fair today,first,systems and personnel changes can often give managers new trains of thought,after all Lua Lua has hardly set the world alight and CMS needs a genuine partner.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Ditto, frankly what makes you think that Cardiff are a better bet than us ? Similar sized teams with similar prospects. What's more, no nasty financial problems looming here, can you say the same ? How much do you owe right now ?

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
We could make an improved bid for Wayne Rooney from one mill to five. Doesn't mean Anything.

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here