Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff to make improved bid for Noone..

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
As much as it pains me to say it sounds about the right money to me, I would be sad to see Nooney go but if that money could be used towards a quality striker I would not be too disappointed.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Who's to say Cardiff are the only team in for Nooney? We will all find out on Tuesday, lets hope his future lies with us.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Im not getting into an argument on here but I think that with the extra money we have from the final and the fact Noone is Malkys top target, you should expect him to join us. The fact that he can still be part of the final against his boyhood club (albeit from the stands) may tell a story too

I'm not getting into an argument here but with The extra money from our pending cup run and the fact tht Poyet rates Noone very highly I think u should prepare yourself to b disappointed...c'est la vie and Bon voyage...(sorry no idea what tht is in welsh lingo)

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
I'm not getting into an argument here but with The extra money from our pending cup run and the fact tht Poyet rates Noone very highly I think u should prepare yourself to b disappointed...c'est la vie and Bon voyage...(sorry no idea what tht is in welsh lingo)

We'll see! As for the language, all you need to know is... E s yn d at Caerdydd fel chynefina ati

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bluebird you're forgetting that the player themselves have a choice. We accepted a bid from Bournemouth for Hoskins but he's still our player because he turned them down. Nooney has already told a couple of fans that he doesn't want to go anywhere, and what incentive is there for him to go to a club who's only just above us? We still have a chance of getting into the playoffs ourselves.

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
Bluebird you're forgetting that the player themselves have a choice. We accepted a bid from Bournemouth for Hoskins but he's still our player because he turned them down. Nooney has already told a couple of fans that he doesn't want to go anywhere, and what incentive is there for him to go to a club who's only just above us? We still have a chance of getting into the playoffs ourselves.

Totally take your point but (and I know I'm gonna get slated for this) we have more prospects at this very point in time. Yes he may love Brighton but Cardiff is still a top city, has an equally nice ground, probably more money and could bebthe step that he's looking to take? He could also want to come to us just as equally?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I would be VERY surprised if Nooney was willing to sign for another club. I can only see him following Hoskins lead and saying thanks, but no thanks. I hope so anyway.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If Cardiff signed Noone & Buckley they would be in the Premiership.... unfortunately the types of players to make a difference to Cardiff's team(based on the Palace performance) won't come cheap......so unless they make a proper offer for Craig,they simply won't get him.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I'm not feeling as bad about this as I did about Benno - I'm happy to wait and see. Luckily we are spoiled for quality wide men throughout our squad and 1m will be enough to find another Buckley.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Totally take your point but (and I know I'm gonna get slated for this) we have more prospects at this very point in time. Yes he may love Brighton but Cardiff is still a top city, has an equally nice ground, probably more money and could bebthe step that he's looking to take? He could also want to come to us just as equally?

Cardiff a top city? Debatable

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
As much as it pains me to say it sounds about the right money to me, I would be sad to see Nooney go but if that money could be used towards a quality striker I would not be too disappointed.

That's why you're a road sweeper. If you ever started a business buying and selling then you'd be bust before you started.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here