Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff to make improved bid for Noone..

Im not getting into an argument on here but I think that with the extra money we have from the final and the fact Noone is Malkys top target, you should expect him to join us. The fact that he can still be part of the final against his boyhood club (albeit from the stands) may tell a story too

The fact that Cardiff have had another easy run to a Wembley final does not suddenly make them the #1 club in the country that everyone wants to play for FFS.

Besides, you know what happened the last 3 times you've been there - I doubt whether Noone would want to experience a stuffing of Biblical proportions

Here's a reminder:-

images

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
The fact that Cardiff have had another easy run to a Wembley final does not suddenly make them the #1 club in the country that everyone wants to play for FFS.

Besides, you know what happened the last 3 times you've been there - I doubt whether Noone would want to experience a stuffing of Biblical proportions
Here's a reminder:-

images

Bitter, bitter jacks! How did your attempt at getting to Wembley go today? How did Pratley get on, didn't score did he?

dafydd94

Jan 28, 2012
Ditto, frankly what makes you think that Cardiff are a better bet than us ? Similar sized teams with similar prospects. What's more, no nasty financial problems looming here, can you say the same ? How much do you owe right now ?
If you really think like that, you don't know either team.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bitter, bitter jacks! How did your attempt at getting to Wembley go today? How did Pratley get on, didn't score did he?
Not much to be bitter about really. Enjoy the mickey mouse cup final.

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
Not much to be bitter about really. Enjoy the mickey mouse cup final.

Thing is, we've already ticked off the FA Cup final pal. As I make it, only three teams have made it to an FA cup final AND League Cup final at the new Wembley.... Man Utd, Chelsea and... Well I'm sure you don't need me to tell you the other

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If you really think like that, you don't know either team.

What, you actually accept that we are better ? That's mighty honest of you. How many did we put past you earlier this season ? Who have you got in Round Five ?

dafydd94

Jan 28, 2012
What, you actually accept that we are better ? That's mighty honest of you. How many did we put past you earlier this season ? Who have you got in Round Five ?

yeah, you were good at our stadium, well done. where did it get you in the league? and wow you're in round 5, who have you got in the final? oh no sorry you didn't get there. we're a bigger team, always have been. Going from Brighton to Cardiff would be a big step up, especially this season.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
That's why you're a road sweeper. If you ever started a business buying and selling then you'd be bust before you started.

about the same we paid for Buckley - I think that is a realistic valuation.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
yeah, you were good at our stadium, well done. where did it get you in the league? and wow you're in round 5, who have you got in the final? oh no sorry you didn't get there. we're a bigger team, always have been. Going from Brighton to Cardiff would be a big step up, especially this season.

Anyone who would think Cardiff are a bigger team than Brighton is deluded. We've been in the doldrums for years and our potential is more than on a par with yours if not far greater now that we're finally back on a level playing field.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Does Craig Noone want to play in the Premier League? Then he should stay with us.

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
Anyone who would think Cardiff are a bigger team than Brighton is deluded. We've been in the doldrums for years and our potential is more than on a par with yours if not far greater now that we're finally back on a level playing field.

Please explain how Brighton and Cardiff are on level par this season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
we're a bigger team, always have been. Going from Brighton to Cardiff would be a big step up, especially this season.

I lived in Cardiff during my university years when you struggled to get 5k through the doors at Ninian Park. Bigger team my arse.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Please explain how Brighton and Cardiff are on level par this season.

Who said this season? I'm talking about Full Stop. Although if you want to talk this season we can take our thumping result at your place for staters. I refer you to my post directly above this one.

Our reserves lost today - much bigger fish to fry on Tuesday night in the Premier League against Chelsea :p

As for Cardiff being 'bigger' than Brighton; you're havin a laugh mate. The only thing Cardiff have that is big is bucketloads of debt and an inflated opinion of themselves.

Noone would be far better-off staying put

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Only read page 1. Nooney has a medical on Monday.

Sorry if mentioned, will take a ban if it turns out to be bollocks.

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
Our reserves lost today - much bigger fish to fry on Tuesday night in the Premier League against Chelsea :p

As for Cardiff being 'bigger' than Brighton; you're havin a laugh mate. The only thing Cardiff have that is big is bucketloads of debt and an inflated opinion of themselves.

Noone would be far better-off staying put
this is a craig noone thread beetween brighton and cardiff abernatt, jog on

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
Just as an update, this deal was seconds away from being announced tonight but talks will resume tomorrow. For anyone now getting lary about this deal, I wouldn't mouth off too much as from my understanding, this is done deal, just needs to be rubber-stamped. As for the jack, cheer up mate. I hear they're going to be able to put electric in them caravans of yours soon.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
[MENTION=14022]natterjack[/MENTION] is probably the best away fan on NSC AND was a god-send during the building of The Amex. Don't like him? f*** off.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

You're quite pathetic, aren't you.

'we're a bigger team' That's cool, doesn't entirely mean you're better. Considering we're 4 points below play-offs, there's a chance we could beat you, and the others and then get promotion. A chance, but then there's the other teams that could possibly knock your chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here