Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff to make improved bid for Noone..

dont copy the inbred stuff m8, its boring, see you noticed the the portslade bluebird, do you know where portslade is ? also, av you been to the amex ?

I've been at the AMEX far more than you mate guaranteed. How about every day for 2 years?

I wasn't having a pop at Portslade either - just the unwashed Bluebird who lived there.

As for Noone, if he's the type of player to go running off at the first sight of a £50 note, then perhaps we're better off without him?? He'll regret it if he does as the grass isn't always greener - particularly in Cardiff

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
With Buckley and a fit Lua Lua, has Noone recognised that he will not have a guaranteed place in the first team and has decided to move on? It would be a shame as I really like him but I can understand why he would want to move on. But ... Cardiff? Seriously??? I have been impressed with them this year and they are the top team taking it to West Ham and Scummers, but .. seriously .. Cardiff???

An absolutely ridiculous post, until Noones injury he was not only just our best winger he was probably our player of the season, this is why we have a squad.
So when players are injured we have quality to come in. Rarely will all 3 of our wingers been fit, more often than not only 1 has !

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
I've been at the AMEX far more than you mate guaranteed. How about every day for 2 years?

I wasn't having a pop at Portslade either - just the unwashed Bluebird who lived there.

As for Noone, if he's the type of player to go running off at the first sight of a £50 note, then perhaps we're better off without him?? He'll regret it if helyles as the grass isnt always greener - particularly in Cardiff
some other fella said you worked at the amex, fair enough, you got me there :rolleyes: and he said youre not cardiffs biggest fan :lolol: what upset you, when i said jog on ??? and then all the personal stuff through the keyboard off you, do you think all cardiff fans look down on all things swansea, and so got in there first :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here