Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cappello resigns (merged)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
way too early to decide what will happen

for one thing, even if Teflon was appointed as England manager there is no geat advantage in him taking the reins before the end of the season - at least on a full time basis.

He could stay as spurs manager until May and still take over in plenty of timeor the euros.

as to Gus going to spurs? well too soon for him - he hasn't proved himself enough yet to be more than a number two at that level and he has said himself h will not step down fom being a boss

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I don't think Redknapp will leave Spurs.... Spoke about how much they supported him through the trial.... Can't see even him f***ing off the next week.

If he does then I still can't see Spurs even thinking about giving the job to Gus

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Gus is not going to Spurs ffs, there are better and more experienced managers Spurs will be looking at. He's got us from league 1 to the Championship he hasn't won Champions leagues like Mourinho

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I don't think Redknapp will leave Spurs.... Spoke about how much they supported him through the trial.... Can't see even him f***ing off the next week.

If he does then I still can't see Spurs even thinking about giving the job to Gus

No-one thought Harry would go to Saints. Remind me what happened???

D

Deleted member 22389

Cue all the rumours about Gus going to Tottenham.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No way that Spurs would want Gus.

He's won one 3rd division title and has no Prem experience - Spurs are aiming for CL football, they'd want someone with more experience. Mourinho's a good call.

If they want someone from English football, I'd have said that Lambert and Rodgers would be ahead of Gus in the queue.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No chance spurs will want Gus, they'll need someone with Champions League experience not a manager whose just win L1.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I've heard rumours that Pardew is going to take temporary charge as well as being newcastle manager, and see how it goes

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Good on Capello for resigning, can't pick a captain and FA board has final say on team selections. Not a real managers job any more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here