Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cappello resigns (merged)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good to see Stuart Pearce, the man who called Paul Ince an "arrogant black c*nt" on the field, and whose brother is a BNP activist, as caretaker manager.
What has his brother got to do with it?

As for the other comment, was clearly wrong, but was said EIGHTEEN years ago.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What has his brother got to do with it?

As for the other comment, was clearly wrong, but was said EIGHTEEN years ago.

His brother SHOULD have nothing to do with it, but so should unproven charges against Terry in terms of him getting the sack.

The FA are guilty of hypocrisy IMO, and I agree with you in terms of a big MEH to the overall issue. Not bothered by the language issue though, That was a bigger concern for the press than the players. I worked in Moscow for 14 years, and only knew three Russian words, and one of those was 'blowjob', so we can't point the finger too harshly at a 60+ year old Italian for the speed at which he learnt English Shirley?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, my take is that the FA have (probably accidentally) pulled off a masterstroke Having rashly put Not-so-Fab Capello on a huge contract (NOBODY is worththat amount of money - end of) BEFORE the debacle of South Africa, they then couldn't afford to sack him. Now he's gone, presumably at no expense to the FA because he walked. Best part of two years too late (he should have gone in 2010) but the right result now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here