Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cappello resigns (merged)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bye bye Gus.

Good luck at the Lane and thanks for the memories.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
:lol:Obviously just bided his time until Harry's jury came back!
punk:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How much compensation will we get from Spurs when Gus leaves ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Capello

Any news on Capello yet:lol::lol:

Dandyman

In London village.
Roy Hodgson, please.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
If Bent 'Arry gets the job I am sure Mouriniho will get the Spurs job. My money is on Pearce for the Euros though

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
The FA made his position untennable by saying who he can and can't have as skipper...usual f*** up by the powers that be and fair play to him for standing by his guns

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
The FA made his position untennable by saying who he can and can't have as skipper...usual f*** up by the powers that be and fair play to him for standing by his guns

I think the FA did the right thing. If he hasn't got the sense/balls/decency to make the right decision by geting rid of Terry then they had to. Terry should never have had the captaincy given back to him in the first place. Good riddance if you ask me.

Dandyman

In London village.

Sorry but it was one of the few things the FA have got right. The vast majority of organisations would place anyone accused of gross misconduct on precautionary suspension. Terry, has in fact, been treated more gently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here