Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can someone explain team cycling to me?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Wish they'd started a bit earlier than 10am. Wasting the whole day staying in watching it, just can't drag myself away

I'm supposed to be outside on the scaffolding repairing cracks in the house prior to painting it. The missus won't be happy when she gets home from work shortly! I will tell her it only happens once every 4 years! :clap::D

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just walked in and from what I can see, everything is as it should be.

I'm off for a shower now, don't let anything happen.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The pendulum doesn't seem to be struggling as much as the cars behind the leaders, listen to them struggle up the hill!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The pendulum doesn't seem to be struggling as much as the cars behind the leaders, listen to them struggle up the hill!
Chin stroking time:-

That's how the mountains are categorised.

The mountain 'cat' number 4 -3 -2 -1 - HC, is representative of the gear a car would use to drive up it.

4th cat = a 4th gear minor hill/elevation.
1st cat = a tough mountain.

HC - Hors catégorie (Beyond classification) = You ain't getting a car up there.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Chin stroking time:-

That's how the mountains are categorised.

The mountain 'cat' number 4 -3 -2 -1 - HC, is representative of the gear a car would use to drive up it.

4th cat = a 4th gear minor hill/elevation.
1st cat = a tough mountain.

HC - Hors catégorie (Beyond classification) = You ain't getting a car up there.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

There's now a chasing group bearing down on the leading group. And the chasing group is splitting. Meanwhile, the peloton (still led by the brits) is reducing the gap. Quite exciting.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
There's now a chasing group bearing down on the leading group. And the chasing group is splitting. Meanwhile, the peloton (still led by the brits) is reducing the gap. Quite exciting.

None of this makes sense to me, are you losing or winning or looking like we might lose or win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here