Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon leaving to go to Southampton [merged]

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Don't see why he would want to leave.. New stadium a year away, up and coming manager, a team that is going place's, wealthy chairman, nice area... and he goes to southampton :facepalm:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
1) That's life. No imagination? Should we have 11 home grown players then?

2) WHAT?

3) I would take Pardew's experience over Poyet's potential every time

How many home grown players do you have? No imagination as all his scouting involves is going sniffing around other teams' best players and making overtures to them.

Your ground looks like a Lorry depot from the outside.

Pardew's experience involves taking West Ham up via the Play-offs and leaving Charlton with absolute dross. Good luck.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We need players like Calderon to get us out off Div 1 before Falmer is ready,Southampton have shown they are favourities to be promoted next season so we have to offer him a financial package to stay,we obviously did not. He cannot be critised for choosing a team with better prospects and a higher wage.
There is no point in having a new stadium and a below par cheap team, we cannot afford not to pay the going rate if we hope to double the present attendance.

But Southampton is NOT the going rate for League One is it !

It's an inflated rate and one we do well not to even attempt to match - Money alone won't get a team out of this division anyway.

Joensuu

May 8, 2010
After reading through this thread I thought it was worth registering just to apologise on behalf of Saints fans for the embarrassing goading by this Saint Considerably Richer character. Most saints fans are disgusted by this sort of 'loads of money' attitude. Please ignore these silly trolls who give saints fans a bad name.

(PS, not too sure about the 'hoofball' comments though...)

Look at his face!

Subterfuge & Revenge
Jul 25, 2005
1. I shall say again, our Owner is a billionaire this time, not Rupert Lowe.

2. Falmer looks good. Shame we will have no reason to visit (not ready til season after next?)

3. L1 winners- 2010/2011

Your attitude in this post and your last show you to be a grade A prick. Its exactly that attitude that got your club in the shit last time round before you cheated your way back into business. I sincerely hope you do not learn your lesson and go the same way as Palace and Pompey. You are a c,unt, you support a team of c,unts managed by a really big c,unt in a souless town of c,untish proportion in a particularly c,unty county, your stadium is like a great big concrete c,unt and reeks of poorly maintained c,unts. I shall take great delight bouncing this thread next season when c,unthampton are languishing miserably and underachieving like the bunch of wanky c,unts they are. Please f*** off you c,unt.

May 8, 2010
Your attitude in this post and your last show you to be a grade A prick. Its exactly that attitude that got your club in the shit last time round before you cheated your way back into business. I sincerely hope you do not learn your lesson and go the same way as Palace and Pompey. You are a c,unt, you support a team of c,unts managed by a really big c,unt in a souless town of c,untish proportion in a particularly c,unty county, your stadium is like a great big concrete c,unt and reeks of poorly maintained c,unts. I shall take great delight bouncing this thread next season when c,unthampton are languishing miserably and underachieving like the bunch of wanky c,unts they are. Please f*** off you c,unt.

Talk me through how we cheated exactly?

Nice turn of phrase though i think you ',' key maybe stuck down

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bugger off then you Spanish twat.

Wishing you all the best for next season (not).

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

:laugh: cunthampton classic :laugh:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
southampton been sniffin round for 4 weeks at least,he had been offered 5 grand a week by us,they offered 15 grand,we wouldnt budge,well played poyet,this will be like many transfers this season,i hope we stick to our guns and not pay over the odds

Joensuu

May 8, 2010
just standing up for us Joensuu. Reel ya neck in

Honestly, why? There is no reason to need to stand up for us. All you have suceeded in doing is pissing off a few more Brighton fans with your display of arrogance. B&H have done superbly since Poyet took over, and have spent next to no money doing so. Why come on here and goad them? All you have achieved is making yourself, and by association the saints, look arrogant and greedy. Were you one of todays pathetic pitch invaders?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Shame he did not choke on it!

Attachments

• 29273_1409306066476_1047193980_1204720_4460854_s.jpg
    29273_1409306066476_1047193980_1204720_4460854_s.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 347

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
He was offered a contract whilst injured with no guarantee he would return to playing at the same level before getting injured. We also gave him the chance to reserect his career, if he could not commit to us after we showed faith in him then good riddance.

No point in getting into a bidding war for a right back when Im sure we can bring in someone else.

Saints are going to end up with a huge squad of overpaid average players.

May 8, 2010
Honestly, why? There is no reason to need to stand up for us. All you have suceeded in doing is pissing off a few more Brighton fans with your display of arrogance. B&H have done superbly since Poyet took over, and have spent next to no money doing so. Why come on here and goad them? All you have achieved is making yourself, and by association the saints, look arrogant and greedy. Were you one of todays pathetic pitch invaders?

It seems the Brighton fans had already decided on us.

Crawl out there arses. Goad them, im sure they were happy to see us relegated and financially struggling, so f*** them really.

I am arrogant, and greedy, but i can afford to be.

And, NO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here