Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon leaving to go to Southampton [merged]

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It really has come to something when arrogant pricks like this Southampton twat make me sympathise with Pompey fans

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For what it's worth, was in the pub with a relatively junior employee of the club after the game just after the news broke, and he phoned a more senior employee of the club for confirmation. So the deal must have been a fairly closely guarded secret. Seems that the whole 'hip injury' thing was a smokescreen designed to put Southampton off the trail. But they didn't fall for it. Reckon the player was ill-advised to join in the lap of honour - and the news broke literally about two minutes after the lap had safely cleared H Block where the player was enthusiastically shaking hands with fans. Cynical or what?

Good luck to the boy, bear him no ill-will whatsoever.

But the club could have handled it better.

Last edited:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Dont know about you but I live in Brighton and this lot were convinced they would be in the play off area this season. :laugh:

So were you, even after your point deduction. We have completely changed the way we play football and our team. What's your excuse? What a pointless post. Why don't you do something productive with your time?

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
Liberty just bought my Deprtivo Alaves shirt of ebay!! Twat in my eyes yoiu say your joining then change your mind not right! Hope your hip heals slow!!:angry:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
:laugh: Yeah that was one game mate on April 1. If you had seen us on Sky sports at Wembley the previous week or most of our other games this season, you will see we are actually a footballing side. Jeez

funny that, how not once but TWICE you played badly against us, we heard a lot of that the last few months, now jog along son back to that small town near portsmouth with your caravan :wave:

May 8, 2010
Although you're apparently offering him £15k a week :laugh::laugh:
f***ing joke club. I hope your soulless bowl of a ground burns down and Pardew gets a skewering from Craig David when you don't go up next season.
You're just a small team in Portsmouth really aren't you :bigwave:

£15k a week. so what......priceless if he helps us win the league.

classic comeback............Southerners, Southerners, Southerners, Southerners!

;)

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
2nd post on this not being harsh but will be giving him agro next year! devastated!!! i know hes on double wages probably next year and done a good job etc but total liberty. Him Harding and twat face H:shrug:ammond gona get i!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
does it really matter,why get so wound up,we have a great season to look forward to and i cant wait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here