Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon leaving to go to Southampton [merged]

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
Money grabbing arseholes? Lowe has left mate, we got a billionaire now......

6 fingered inbreds? Beats having to watch his back in the shower i suppose?

Take the 6 points, you will need them more than we will.

Shut up you helmet. (Sorry, SAILOR).
You would wash his back, not watch his back.
Good luck with getting back to the Championship, one day

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Saints are taking a risk. Supposing he doesn't recover fully from his injury? Now that would be funny. Would serve Saints and Calderon right.

:rant:

I heard from an employee of the club that the hip injury thing was a smokescreen designed to throw Southampton off the trail of the player.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Just in case anyone didn't get it because the f***ing Mods have put some thingy in to stop me typing the word ****...... HE IS A f***ing CU NT. Thats the thanks we get for rescuing his career from the Spanish dole just when his f***ing dole payments were about to run out!

To go to that bunch of cu nts Cu nthampton just makes me even f***ing angrier.

Then again, they've got Pardew or whatever he's called ( Prick in my house ) & we have Gus so I suppose I will calm down eventually especially when someone clatters the disloyal wanker next season & puts his f***ing hip out.

And as for all you f***ing idiots from Cu nthampton on here to gloat f*** OFF shouldn't you be molesting your Nan or something?

Anyway thanks for the memories Inigo you f***ing Spazzer.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Spoilt my Saturday completely.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
He's gone, I'm over it already and can't wait to see who SuperGus signs as a replacement. Finding a decent rightback is a piece of piss compared to a quality forward or striker that can score 20+ goals.

Oh and I'm a public sector worker too but choosing to spend my own time posting this rather than the tax-payers! :angel:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Just in case anyone didn't get it because the f***ing Mods have put some thingy in to stop me typing the word ****...... HE IS A f***ing CU NT. Thats the thanks we get for rescuing his career from the Spanish dole just when his f***ing dole payments were about to run out!

To go to that bunch of cu nts Cu nthampton just makes me even f***ing angrier.

Then again, they've got Pardew or whatever he's called ( Prick in my house ) & we have Gus so I suppose I will calm down eventually especially when someone clatters the disloyal wanker next season & puts his f***ing hip out.

Anyway thanks for the memories Inigo you f***ing Spazzer.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Spoilt my Saturday completely.
Chill out. He was a breath of fresh air,in a struggling side. Southampton are not a struggling side, and neither are we anymore. He'll just bcome another player of them next season, and this time next year, he will probably have slipped off the rador and be on his way back to Spain's fifth tier.

He was great for us, but to me he was just a flash in the pan.

As Johnny Byrne said, he just a right back!

And I say, we haven't exactly started shipping goals without him.

Don't worry about it, we'll have the last laugh, and this time next year, I doubt if he'll even be in England.

Would would be funny though, is if Pardew got the bullet, and he ends up with without a contract!!:cool:

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
1. Probably but have you not learned your lesson from going bust last time - obviously not.

2. Other than capacity, St Marys will be like caravan site compared to the 5 star hotel stadium Falmer is taking shape to be. So you lose that one sorry.

3. Hahahahahahaha guess what you are still in Division 3 next season and after sacking Pardew your season will unravel and hopefully you'll end up like your inbred cousins Pompey.

Finally its worth noting he'll also have to live in Southampton a mind numbingly ugly and boring town somewhere in Hampshite.

Nice one. LOL. Nothing but shops and sailors down there! Anyone been to Gunwharf Quays? Spinnaker Tower? Nice place Portsmouth is. Might wanna go sometime.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Chill out. He was a breath of fresh air,in a struggling side. Southampton are not a struggling side, and neither are we anymore. He'll just bcome another player of them next season, and this time next year, he will probably have slipped off the rador and be on his way back to Spain's fifth tier.

He was great for us, but to me he was just a flash in the pan.

As Johnny Byrne said, he just a right back!

And I say, we haven't exactly started shipping goals without him.

Don't worry about it, we'll have the last laugh, and this time next year, I doubt if he'll even be in England.

Would would be funny though, is if Pardew got the bullet, and he ends up with without a contract!!:cool:

Oh alright then. I've calmed down now anyway. I had a lovely nap & woke up to that news but upon reflection he can just jog on, albeit with a limp.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Why I oughta . . . . . . :rant:

001.jpg

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
For me, there are two points of view when a player leaves a club on a free transfer, and it boils down to one question:

Did they owe anything to the club they are leaving or not?

In this case, the answer (to me at least) is quite obviously yes - his career was going nowhere (although i am no expert) in Spain, and we gave him a chance to resurrect it in this country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here