Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon leaving to go to Southampton [merged]

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
antonio is their right winger/midfielder? and his going back to Reading wats the betting their keeping tabs on Bennett as well?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I didn't think I could hate the scummers any more than I did but I do now. They are the biggest bunch of cnuts in football. It is not right that after years of mis-management and going into administration that they can almost immediately after coming out of administration spend like theres no tomorrow and handpick all of the best players outside of the top 2 divisions: lambert, puncheon, barnard etc and now calderon. I f***ing despise them and their total twat of a manager.

I know there is no loyalty in football any more and I shouldn't be surprised but I really think Calderon owes us and Gus. I will certainly be booing him along with Hammond and the rest of their twats next year

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Lets face it at Southampton he will-

-Get paid more
-Play at a much better stadium
-Get promoted

1. Probably but have you not learned your lesson from going bust last time - obviously not.

2. Other than capacity, St Marys will be like caravan site compared to the 5 star hotel stadium Falmer is taking shape to be. So you lose that one sorry.

3. Hahahahahahaha guess what you are still in Division 3 next season and after sacking Pardew your season will unravel and hopefully you'll end up like your inbred cousins Pompey.

Finally its worth noting he'll also have to live in Southampton a mind numbingly ugly and boring town somewhere in Hampshite.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
good

shows deadlines gus sets have to be adhered to and are real

hoyte on loan for a season will do ok as a replacement

May 8, 2010
I didn't think I could hate the scummers any more than I did but I do now. They are the biggest bunch of cnuts in football. It is not right that after years of mis-management and going into administration that they can almost immediately after coming out of administration spend like theres no tomorrow and handpick all of the best players outside of the top 2 divisions: lambert, puncheon, barnard etc and now calderon. I f***ing despise them and their total twat of a manager.

I know there is no loyalty in football any more and I shouldn't be surprised but I really think Calderon owes us and Gus. I will certainly be booing him along with Hammond and the rest of their twats next year

What do you expect then? Go into admin and go bust? We got taken over by a billionaire. GET OVER IT, WE ARE RICHER THAN YOU

We can buy the best players as we are the richest team outside the PL, hence we buy Crystal Palace's best player in January.

if you want to be angry about clubs overspending and going into admin, just drive to the bottom of the A27

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
I totally agree with Poyet on this. If he doesn't want to play for us then he can f*** off. Shows a total lack of substance so he should fit in nicely at the Scum. Typical by Alan "Mediocrity" Pardew too.

I'd far rather be in our position with Gus, our budget and no Calderon than theirs with Calderon and Alan f***ing Pardew.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
after reading all the ranting of you lot all I can say if he has gone to Southampton then Gus obviously did not rate him for next season ......there will be another right back in the pipeline don't you worry
and as for that scum Southampton getting Elliot Bennet even they would not have enough money

trust in Gus ..he knows what he is doing unlike that twat Pardew

May 8, 2010
1. Probably but have you not learned your lesson from going bust last time - obviously not.

2. Other than capacity, St Marys will be like caravan site compared to the 5 star hotel stadium Falmer is taking shape to be. So you lose that one sorry.

3. Hahahahahahaha guess what you are still in Division 3 next season and after sacking Pardew your season will unravel and hopefully you'll end up like your inbred cousins Pompey.

Finally its worth noting he'll also have to live in Southampton a mind numbingly ugly and boring town somewhere in Hampshite.

1. I shall say again, our Owner is a billionaire this time, not Rupert Lowe.

2. Falmer looks good. Shame we will have no reason to visit (not ready til season after next?)

3. L1 winners- 2010/2011

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What do you expect then? Go into admin and go bust? We got taken over by a billionaire. GET OVER IT, WE ARE RICHER THAN YOU

We can buy the best players as we are the richest team outside the PL, hence we buy Crystal Palace's best player in January.

if you want to be angry about clubs overspending and going into admin, just drive to the bottom of the A27

two words I don't often use

f*** OFF

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The point is it is not right that you can spend like you are now so soon after administration, you have not been punished enough. Pompey have also been reckless and should be punished with more than a 9 point deduction and I would be pissed off if they got a new owner and started spending big next year. The difference is it would be a shame if pompey went under as they are a proper football club with proper loyal fans

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1. I shall say again, our Owner is a billionaire this time, not Rupert Lowe.

2. Falmer looks good. Shame we will have no reason to visit (not ready til season after next?)

3. L1 winners- 2010/2011

nurse,nurse over here with that medication

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
antonio is their right winger/midfielder? and his going back to Reading wats the betting their keeping tabs on Bennett as well?
:lolol::lolol:some people on here crack me up:lolol:

ITS NEAR ON IMPOSSIBLE THAT WE WILL SELL ANY OF OUR PLAYERS AS WE DON'T NEED TO???

Christ dick knight left ages ago:laugh:

May 8, 2010
The point is it is not right that you can spend like you are now so soon after administration, you have not been punished enough. Pompey have also been reckless and should be punished with more than a 9 point deduction and I would be pissed off if they got a new owner and started spending big next year. The difference is it would be a shame if pompey went under as they are a proper football club with proper loyal fans

I would agree in situations where creditors had got 20p in the £ etc, but we paid our creditors in FULL so didnt actually benefit from Administration at all.

You think that clubs who have gone into admin should be put into transfer embargo for 8 years as punishment?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here