Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon leaving to go to Southampton [merged]

May 8, 2010
True, but he will have to work with a bunch of money grabbing arseholes & be supported by inbred 6 fingered twats.
Thanks in advance for the 6 points.

Money grabbing arseholes? Lowe has left mate, we got a billionaire now......

6 fingered inbreds? Beats having to watch his back in the shower i suppose?

Take the 6 points, you will need them more than we will.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't blame him for taking the better deal but Soton for f*** sake. All in all though he is only a right back if he was a 30 goal a season striker then I would be gutted.
Hope he fails the medical though

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
In the Championship year after next.......

How can people get so wound up about a right back moving on to a better bigger club......?

If someone offered you a payrise up the road with more chances of progression, you would take it.

Get over it.

But i take it he is good then? :)

He's ok But Pardew will have to work hard to teach him your Hoofball tactics & how to bully better teams when you can't match them for Skill.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Pardew is such a massive twat, he must spend more time watching our bloody players than he does watching his own! Also, is it just me or were Southampton passing the begging bowls round a few years ago thinking they might go bust and now they're spunking thousands upon thousands on over inflated wages/transfer fees. Absolute joke.

May 8, 2010
-Unlikely...we could match anything Southampton could offer....if we wanted to....having a player who wants to play for the team is more important
-For one year....Falmer will make St Marys look like Withdean
-I doubt it.....that's what Leeds thought and it took them 3 years to get out of this league.

You could match us eh? You reckon? LOL

Will? I look forward to it, might actually be able to see the pitch from the stands then....

We are not Leeds. We got 24 more points than your mob this season, and didnt win a game for the first 10

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

We've got another gem you can have an absolute corker his name is Holroyd sign him up quick..... PLEASE

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
lol typical poyet, burns bridges with the ones that gave brighton their all, and then tries to rewards the greedy ones and they piss off who are we left with ? no one

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

And you can f*** right off scummer

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Shithampton fans are the only fans in the league that can rival Leeds in their levels of arrogance.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm going to leave now as it appears the loonies have got access to pc's
cheers Mike & Portslade. Wibble

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
You could match us eh? You reckon? LOL

Will? I look forward to it, might actually be able to see the pitch from the stands then....

We are not Leeds. We got 24 more points than your mob this season, and didnt win a game for the first 10

You can gloat all you want.

Your team plays in Southampton.

We play in Brighton.

Nobody in their right mind would choose to LIVE in Southampton over Brighton so if they want to play there and not here, f*** 'em.

On the coast but you got no beach

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here