Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon leaving to go to Southampton [merged]

May 8, 2010
Just another poorly run club bailed out by foreigners.

Better to be an English club backed by a born and bred fan than a play toy for some foreign cock who really doesn't give a f*** about your club.

We didn't pick our owner, he chose us. He seems to have taken to us though (apart from a no show volcanic ash related no-show today) and is happy to throw some money about, the 5th richest owner is English Football now, so who are we to complain?

No cheating involved either, when we came out of Admin, our debts were paid off in FULL

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Oh Southampton,the big nasty bullies

You looked one of the most ordinary sides we have played this season, on two occassions. Whilst Albion may have looked premiership class when outclassing you, continuing to scrap for our players will not necessarily may you as good as us.

Surprised you can't seem to understand that. Yes you have a lot of money but many a shit manager has wasted such an opportunity and you have two of the worst in pardew and wendy.

May 8, 2010
You looked one of the most ordinary sides we have played this season, on two occassions. Whilst Albion may have looked premiership class when outclassing you, continuing to scrap for our players will not necessarily may you as good as us.

Surprised you can't seem to understand that. Yes you have a lot of money but many a shit manager has wasted such an opportunity and you have two of the worst in pardew and wendy.

Premiership class? do me a favour

We were poor at home against you (old man Perry at the back did NOT help) cant comment away as didn't go.

Pardew has built a decent side here, only really missing a good RB.....oh

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
To be fair and this may sound like sour grapes, but I'm not to bothered. He's not that great defensively as he positionally-wise goes wandering. Painter is a far better acquisition and I'm sure Gus can find an even better replacement for Calderon. Disappointing how disloyal and unprofessional Inigo is though after being given the platform by Gus to show his ability.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

We were poor at home against you (old man Perry at the back did NOT help) cant comment away as didn't go.

There's no way you'll go up with Pardew in charge. Hoofball at this level can only get you so far (look at Colchester).

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Good player, but he's shown his true colours. Gus should have broken this news before today's game to allow the fans to show exactly what they think of Signor Calderon's decision.

I'm sure he will say that football is a mercenary business and he has to look after his own interests, and I suppose he's right.

So I hope the club immediately sever all ties with him, cease any treatment they're providing for his injury and change the f*cking locks to whatever accomodation they've sorted out for him.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

No we're not premiership class but you made us look like we were.

Just a right back required? Are you sure?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here