Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters being a c@nt.........

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I love Guy. :love: I have a framed photo of him in my room and my mum thought it was my new older boyfriend.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That explains a lot.

You and Adrie would make a better pairing don't you think?

I'll be the gentleman here and spare Gina having to say it and look big-headed. She's far, far out of Adie's league. Further than a Mile Oak child from Wembley, even.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I'll be the gentleman here and spare Gina having to say it and look big-headed. She's far, far out of Adie's league. Further than a Mile Oak child from Wembley, even.

Thanks. But in all fairness, I can't comment on Aids because I've never met the guy. We might make an amazing pairing. Who knows...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Maybe. My Mum was a little disturbed too. Good job I didn't show her the autograph Guy gave me on my body at the Worthing game.

Disturbed that you got a bunch of blokes to sign their names on your chest? I doubt it, not if she's read anything you post about yourself on here or lils NSP!!!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Disturbed that you got a bunch of blokes to sign their names on your chest? I doubt it, not if she's read anything you post about yourself on here or lils NSP!!!

Actually (people may find this hard to believe); I'm not quite the slapper I come accross on here. I just like to express myself differently as my self esteem is to low to do it in "real life". I am too self conscious to even wear a short skirt in public let alone behave like a complete attention seeking slut as I am regularly on NSC. If anyone has observed my behaviour at games; (I'm the fat one that spends the whole time looking glum) my low confidence can be very noticable.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I love Guy. :love: I have a framed photo of him in my room and my mum thought it was my new older boyfriend.

Was that because you led her to believe he was your new boyfriend? :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

This was taken shortly after Gina asked them all to sign her chest

team498.jpg

Guy looks especially pleased

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
As one of the more INTELLIGANT people on here I CONFIDENTLY expect Wilkins to start the NEXT game with the team that FINISHED yesterday. If he doesn't THEN this will SIMPLY confirm that he is a BALDY clown who is not FIT to manage a non league TEAM let alone the Albion :angry::angry::angry:

IntelligEnt people can spell. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here