Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters being a c@nt.........

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
f***ing hell, i wasnt comparing him to neon light, just demonstrating the arse kissing that appears on here due to guy posting on nsc.

It's nothing to do with arse kissing, it's just that most people know the difference between frustration and being a big baby, which you have accused him of.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My view for what it is worth is that El Abd should have gone off and Elphick moved to right back and allowed Lynch back into his best position because he was not having a good game at left back but slightly better than El Abd at right back. Like most on here I am glad that Guy showed a bit of passion/ annoyance/ frustration or whatever you call it for the cause.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
f***ing hell, i wasnt comparing him to neon light, just demonstrating the arse kissing that appears on here due to guy posting on nsc.

I'll kiss any Albion player's arse if they show that they actually care about playing for Brighton and want to do their best.

Stop looking for negatives when there's none to be had.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I could see why we made the change, but I thought Guy was a bit unlucky, as basically the switch was made because Rents offers us more going forward than Lynch ... nothing to do with Butters, IMHO. Maybe we also needed to push forward more, playing a higher line, and you need your quickest centre halves out there when you are playing that way.

Personally, I was pleased with Guys reaction at being subbed. We were losing and he wanted to do something about it, and that didn't include coming off. That's fine by me. It's not as if he was doing anything disrespectful towards the manager, or ripping his shirt off and throwing it to the ground .... none of us would have wanted to see that!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
My view for what it is worth is that El Abd should have gone off and Elphick moved to right back and allowed Lynch back into his best position because he was not having a good game at left back but slightly better than El Abd at right back. Like most on here I am glad that Guy showed a bit of passion/ annoyance/ frustration or whatever you call it for the cause.

Elphick at right back why would you take him out of the centre of defence and put him into a alien position?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He gave 110% as always, pure frustration that he couldn't put right the bad defending, showed passion in my book. Should never be compared with Leon Knight, who thought he was gods gift and should never be substituted.
When Knight reacted similarly he was casitgated on here (and by McGhee) and dropped. ???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
When Knight reacted similarly he was casitgated on here (and by McGhee) and dropped. ???

I don't think it was similar at all. Obviously I can't read the minds of the individual players, but I felt Butters was frustrated at position we were in and that he wasn't going to be on there to try and do something about it, whereas Knights body language appeared to be far more "how dare you take ME off?"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
At 37 Guy gets into the NOTW team of the week, he stops a dead cert on Saturday, and is pissed off to be subbed.

f***ing hero.

:bowdown:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Elphick at right back why would you take him out of the centre of defence and put him into a alien position?

Because like EL Abd he has played at right back so it is not strange to him and El Abd wasnt playing particularly well nor was Lynch and the only defensive sub we had was left back and in my opinion the weak point was both full backs and by moving Lynch and Elphick it wouldnt have weakened the back four.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
My thoughts on this are:

a) It wasn't tears it was sweat( fat lazy people who don't exercise might not know of this human condition)

and

b) he wasn't kicking the bench in frustration he was simply trying to get the dirt and grass from off the bottom of his boots.

I like my version of events.

Keep up the good work Guy :thumbsup:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
My thoughts on this are:

a) It wasn't tears it was sweat( fat lazy people who don't exercise might not know of this human condition)

Oh no!!!!!! *cuesomesarkycommentorother* :lolol:

Oi Biggums, shouldnt you be in bed sleeping off the usual "I've just in and had a few, what's the score?" routine!!!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Oh no!!!!!! *cuesomesarkycommentorother* :lolol:

Oi Biggums, shouldnt you be in bed sleeping off the usual "I've just in and had a few, what's the score?" routine!!!

I am in bed!!

I missed last nights game cause i was away, which just proves i'm a jinx cause we won!! :clap2:

But i slept in too long now i can't sleep !! :annoyed:

I'm not a real drinker though, i hardly drink so 1 or 2 and i'm typing like a breakdancing worm :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here