Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters being a c@nt.........

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Leon Knight subbed against Wolves at home when he was playing OK and Kazim-Richards was playing like a donkey.

Knight shrugs McGhee off when he comes off and looks unhappy.

Slagged off for being petulant.

Butters does exactly the same thing, NSC responds with the line 'it's is great to see he cares.'

One rule for one, one for another...
What he said. Some of the brown nosing Butters gets on here is embarrasing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't be doing with Richie's pointless comparison with Leon Knight but you're damn right here. It really is *very* embarrassing. :clap:

To be honest, a player is pissed off that he was substituted. I can't believe that subject has warranted one post, let along 101 !

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I can't be doing with Richie's pointless comparison with Leon Knight but you're damn right here. It really is *very* embarrassing. :clap:

To be honest, a player is pissed off that he was substituted. I can't believe that subject has warranted one post, let along 101 !

agree - (but that makes it 103 though if you take offl my two means your 101 is val:thumbsup:id)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

agreed

although i thought his reaction was SUPERB. shock hands with all the players, wishing them well, then completely blanked the management before attempting to destroy the dugout

he was merely subbed so we could get a proper left back on ratehr than playing acentre half in the positoin who was getting skinned. Put us back to a more orthodix back four.OMHO

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Exactly. It is nice to see players don't want to come off.

Complete double standards on here though...

Sometimes I wonder about you Richie, how can you compare Tank with The Poison Dwarf ? Also, there's a big difference between kicking a dugout and having a confrontation with the manager. Did you see Knight at that game ?

Look, Knight was vilified by players, fans, and manager, until he could no longer be on our books. For whatever reason, it was NOT down to his lack of ability as a STRIKER, and if you ask me it was very stupid. Someone was not professional along the way - and if it was the players who deliberately gave him shit passes, or the manager who played him out of position - it was to the Albion's detriment.

Now about Guy Butters - every positive post referring to him or with some degree of rational view on a simple substitution (and his own personal reaction) is NOT ass-kissing just because he might view this website. I suspect several players view NSC but don't reveal themselves, and it doesn't change people's posts.

The thread title is ott. FACT.
The reaction to his moment of petulance or frustration is ott. FACT.
If you people look at these players as doing their work, and taking it seriously - then think about YOUR jobs and whethet you ever got pissed-off or blew a gasket.

no big feckin deal, is it?

get over it, there is nothing to see here, move along now. (ffs)

D

Deleted member 2719

Sometimes I wonder about you Richie, how can you compare Tank with The Poison Dwarf ? Also, there's a big difference between kicking a dugout and having a confrontation with the manager. Did you see Knight at that game ?

I can understand Knight falling out with McGhee, but then again i can understand how difficult knight might be.

In my short managing career i took one of our better players off to stop him being sent off, the player wanted to smack me but i can understand that it's passion in the heat of the moment.

As long as Guy isn't doing it to the manager then so what, carry on kicking the bench Tank - i love to see it!!

:clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here