Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters being a c@nt.........

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Actually (people may find this hard to believe); I'm not quite the slapper I come accross on here. I just like to express myself differently as my self esteem is to low to do it in "real life". I am too self conscious to even wear a short skirt in public let alone behave like a complete attention seeking slut as I am regularly on NSC. If anyone has observed my behaviour at games; (I'm the fat one that spends the whole time looking glum) my low confidence can be very noticable.

Errm......everything above is fine, with the exception of the "wearing a short skirt in public" bit, remember the last game of the season against Cheltenham ;)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Leon Knight subbed against Wolves at home when he was playing OK and Kazim-Richards was playing like a donkey.

Knight shrugs McGhee off when he comes off and looks unhappy.

Slagged off for being petulant.

Butters does exactly the same thing, NSC responds with the line 'it's is great to see he cares.'

One rule for one, one for another...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Leon Knight subbed against Wolves at home when he was playing OK and Kazim-Richards was playing like a donkey.

Butters does exactly the same thing, NSC responds with the line 'it's is great to see he cares.'

Was about to put the same.

It does show he cares and I am all for it, whoever the player maybe.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Knight was dropped by a manager who couldn't handle players with attitude. Big difference to now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Knight was dropped by a manager who couldn't handle players with attitude. Big difference to now.

Lasted longer here than anywhere else though so you're wrong, he's just a petulant prick which Butters, whatever else you wish to call him, is not.

Morris with his Knight/McGhee agenda strikes again

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire

Not necessarily. 2 totally different players with 2 totally different attitudes, which most people realise.

(and yeah yeah I know I'm biased before you get that one in!!)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Self serving, paddy throwing little git vs ageing, usually calm and thoughtful pro. Blimey I wonder why people look at them differently.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Self serving, paddy throwing little git vs ageing, usually calm and thoughtful pro. Blimey I wonder why people look at them differently.

is exactly how i see it.

It's a bit like post made by calm rational NSC regular with track record for speaking sense compared to post from rabid sensationalist individual with a Knight/McGhee agenda. Which one do I take more notice of?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
is exactly how i see it.

It's a bit like post made by calm rational NSC regular with track record for speaking sense compared to post from rabid sensationalist individual with a Knight/McGhee agenda. Which one do I take more notice of?

Perhaps that question deserves a poll?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here