Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British man to be shot at 10.30am british time

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So was the keyboard warrior drivel you were posting last night drink induced then ??? That's one of the fastest turn arounds in NSC history ! :dunce:

...Doris could be that elusive midfielder we have been looking for, who can turn on a sixpence and spray balls in all directions!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The reason I felt compassion for his family is after watching this video at 5am -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/28/akmal-shaikh-execution-china

So what made you act like such a heartless cock by posting :

I only can celebrate his death from cyber space because one - I haven’t the money to visit and watch in person as thou as much as I’d like too - 2, I don’t know where the execution is taking place and 3, I’ll be cracking open a can at 10.30 am in the comfort of my armchair knowing a heroin smuggler has been put to death and watching his family ball their eyes out :clap2:

Are you really that f***ing stupid to think the family won't suffer ( although you celebrate in your post that they will suffer ) ?

How about engaging your brain before posting in future ?

Nov 7, 2009
So what made you act like such a heartless cock by posting :

Are you really that f***ing stupid to think the family won't suffer ( although you celebrate in your post that they will suffer ) ?

How about engaging your brain before posting in future ?

It's done now. I'm off to have a round of golf at the dyke club. Have a nice day everyone :wave:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
doris you are the biggest twat on this board since london irish.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If this had been some white, middle class student carrying drugs and facing execution the whole country would be going f***ing mental and i doubt very much they would have been executed.
I'm surprised its taken so long for a white, middle class hand wringer to play the race card, you're probably too young to remember but a white middle class person was executed in singapore for the self same crime, and fyi the country certainly didn't 'go f***ing mental'the reason being, the country is f***ing sick of seeing countless thousands of lives ruined by this filthy drug, it does make me wonder why on earth people would ever take heroin in the first place, do they think they will be the one solitary person not to get addicted ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'm surprised its taken so long for a white, middle class hand wringer to play the race card, you're probably too young to remember but a white middle class person was executed in singapore for the self same crime, and fyi the country certainly didn't 'go f***ing mental'the reason being, the country is f***ing sick of seeing countless thousands of lives ruined by this filthy drug, it does make me wonder why on earth people would ever take heroin in the first place, do they think they will be the one solitary person not to get addicted ?

Not for arguments sake etc, but...
Im no youngster, and I dont remember any white British people being hung in Singapore for drug trafficking.....you sure about that? I remember a serial killer, but wouldnt put him in the middle class
bracket either...Got to be honest...I think you chanced it and hoped nobody would remember or even check what youre saying...to basically get your incorrect point across... plus of course im bored at work..

and whilst being totally against hard drugs, being a heroin addict doesnt actually kill you...
overdosing does, and this happens when the purity is higher than normal when it hasnt been cut (by criminals) with other substances, which is how I understand it...

So, if and when they use pure heroin, its too much for their bodies to cope with...and that kills..

Last edited:

This is a strange world, this human one.
People will die as innocents in unfortunate circumstances beyond their control, starved or murdered through war, attrition, greed, overpopulation, political instability.

Others go through life doing things that may kill them, or get them killed, or put away for life. Heroin users do it, heroin dealers do it, and death can happen to someone, somewhere along the line.
We see British soldiers' coffins dragged back to weeping families, in a country where heroin trade begins, and where that trade's finances pay for the bombs and bullets that kill and maim them.

I can't say I sympathize with this fellow in China, and I can't say I agree with him being put to death. But - he knew it was illegal, he may have known the consequences - and if he didn't then he's too thick to feel much for too. He apparently had the 'intelligence' to contrive a heroin smuggling attempt and with a view to profiting, unless the stuff was concealed on him without his knowledge!.
Personally, I won't spend any emotion for or against him - it's a case of 'que sera' for his own actions. If he's a lesson to others - that's a positive to get from it.
He took his chances, and he's blown it. That's his deal.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not for arguments sake etc, but...
Im no youngster, and I dont remember any white British people being hung in Singapore for drug trafficking.....you sure about that? I remember a serial killer, but wouldnt put him in the middle class
bracket either...Got to be honest...I think you chanced it and hoped nobody would remember or even check what youre saying...to basically get your incorrect point across... plus of course im bored at work..

and whilst being totally against hard drugs, being a heroin addict doesnt actually kill you...
overdosing does, and this happens when the purity is higher than normal when it hasnt been cut (by criminals) with other substances, which is how I understand it...

So, if and when they use pure heroin, its too much for their bodies to cope with...and that kills..
google it dave, happened around 86/87 I think, there were two of them, an australian and a englishman, both executed on the same day.also, its not just the purity of heroin that causes addicts to overdose, eventually their bodies develop a tolerance to it and they need to take higher and higher doses to get high, thus leading to overdose, and death.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He cant be dead its not 10.30 am yet!

The Chinese government aren't going to bother repatriating the body (nice touch) and he was given a 'hasty Muslim funeral' which basically means his vital organs were removed, sold on the black market and his body probably burnt in a pit somewhere.

google it dave, happened around 86/87 I think, there were two of them, an australian and a englishman, both executed on the same day.also, its not just the purity of heroin that causes addicts to overdose, eventually their bodies develop a tolerance to it and they need to take higher and higher doses to get high, thus leading to overdose, and death.

Watching a program about Janis Joplin, her death was caused by her using a 'surprise' purity of heroin. I expect she was giving herself the usual hit for a cut dose, which turned out to be way stronger (I thought it was said to be 40 times stronger) than she could have expected.

Anyway, for anyone interested;
http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/j/Janis20%20Joplin/janis_joplin.htm

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Dont get me wrong. Ive lived long enough to see plenty of people die because of this shit, and dont understand why people still do it...
but... still dont think any British have been executed in Singapore for trafficking.....maybe somewhere else....Thailand?
Dutch bloke according to net info was executed in Singapore in 1994 and he was the first European since independence..

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Because he's a f***ing human being you scumbag. You've never done a really, really bad thing in your life have you?

What a f***ing example.

So how many do you think will die from 4kg of smack then....? What a scumbag & a f***ing example you are:nono:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
So how many do you think will die from 4kg of smack then....? What a scumbag & a f***ing example you are:nono:

is 4kg of smack alot then?
is it like deadly amounts?
i don't understand this drug lark :blush:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Dont get me wrong. Ive lived long enough to see plenty of people die because of this shit, and dont understand why people still do it...
but... still dont think any British have been executed in Singapore for trafficking.....maybe somewhere else....Thailand?
Dutch bloke according to net info was executed in Singapore in 1994 and he was the first European since independence..
think one of them was called brian chambers, the other one was kevin something, it may have been malaysia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here